<body>
Sunday, October 26, 2008 @ 3:03 PM


Chapter 7: A Day Out
Ri In woke up In a cheerer mood. For the first time since the nightmare started to haunt her, it had left her alone last night, allowing Ri In to have a good night’s sleep. Junsu was about to leave for work when he spotted Ri In coming down the stairs. “You’re up early today.”
“I had better sleep last night since there weren’t any nightmares…” Junsu nodded at Ri In’s explanation.
“Here.” Junsu passed a credit card to Ri In suddenly. “Since you’re in such a good mood, take this chance to go out for some fresh air as well. Shopping or whatever.” Ri In’s eyes opened to their limits when she saw the card. She had never dreamt of holding a card. She was much too poor to use any credit cards. Hand shaking, she accepted the card. Junsu smiled at her cute expression and felt something warm and fuzzy brewing within him.

Ri In felt overwhelming happiness as she jumped her way on the pavement. The nightmare has really made her spirit go down in the dumps, and fresh air was the perfect remedy. Ri In smiled and stretched both of her hands out as she felt the wind caressing her face. Her oversized tee ballooned out over the pair of shorts she was wearing. “Mummy, is that sister crazy?” a kid walking by pointed at Ri In.
“Shush! Don’t talk nonsense!” the lady smiled apologetically at Ri In and quickly pulled her child away. Ri In laughed at the pair as she thought of what the kid had just said. ‘Maybe I really am crazy.’

As soon as Junsu stepped into the company, he requested for Micky.
“I’m taking today off.” he informed his best friend cum business partner.
“What?!” Micky exclaimed in disbelieve. “You’re not kidding me are you? Ice Prince Kim Junsu is taking the day off?”
“You settle everything in the company.” Junsu frowned and walked out of his room. “Close the door when you leave.”

“This is the Kim’s.” a servant answered the phone.
“Get Mistress on the line.” Junsu said into his blue tooth headset as he drove the car onto the roads.
“Master, Mistress has went out…” the servant stammered. Master has never called home before.
Junsu paused for a moment before he remembered what he told Ri In in the morning. “Darn… she must’ve gone shopping.” he hung up the call and quickly dialed for another number.

“Hello?” I answered the phone without checking the caller id.
“Where are you?” it was Junsu’s voice.
“How did you know my number?!” I practically shouted into my phone.
“I have my means and ways. Just come to the country club near our house. I’ll meet you at the pool.” the call was cut off. I stared at the phone in my hands, momentarily shocked. How did he find out my number? More importantly, where is that country club he wants me to meet him at?

Stepping out of the cab, Ri In glanced at the country club nervously. She has never been near one before, let alone step into one. ‘The pool, where is it?’ Ri In searched for a direction board. “Oh! There it is!” she exclaimed with a smile and ran towards it.
“Excuse me. The pool is for bona fide members only.” a lady stepped in front of Ri In, eyeing her outfit. She was positive she had not seen Ri In before.
“But I…” Ri In fidgeted uneasily. ‘Perhaps it would be best if I just leave and tell Junsu I can’t find the place…’
“She’s my wife.”

The lady spun around to find Kim Junsu walking their direction. “Mr Kim?”
“She is my wife.” Junsu placed a hand around Ri In’s shoulder and squeezed it lightly, signaling Ri In.
“Yes. I’m Jang Ri In…” Ri In felt another squeeze on her shoulder. “I mean… I’m Mrs Kim.”
“I see.” the lady bowed to Ri In. “I apologise if I offended you in any way.” she quickly scurried off, leaving Ri In with Junsu.
“Eunkyangkyang… her expression! Kyangkyang!” Junsu covered his mouth and bent forward slightly. “She looked so shock when she heard that you’re my wife.”
Ri In nudged Junsu, feeling embarrassed. “If there’s nothing else, I’m leaving!” Ri In was about to walk off when she felt a pull from behind. Junsu entwined his fingers tightly with Ri In’s and pulled her in the direction of the pool.

“You can swim right?” Junsu had his back to me since he was walking before me.
“Yeah.” why did he ask anyway? Why did he get me here in the first place…
“Good. Make use of this chance to relax then.” he handed me a swimsuit.
“What?” the swimsuit looks suspicious. In fact, Kim Junsu looks suspicious.
“Just change. I especially took today off to accompany you, so you’d better appreciate it.” my lips formed a pout as I snatched the swimwear from Junsu’s hands and stalked off towards the changing room.

Junsu smacked his head as he watched Ri In walk away. ‘I just wanted to say something nice to her since she has been having bad dreams for a few consecutive nights. Why did it come out sounding so negative?’

After a few laps in the pool, I snuck a peek at Junsu who was also swimming. “Strong muscular arms, board shoulders and chest, the perfect angelic face…” I mumbled under my breath. “Jang Ri In, stop thinking about him, stop looking at him! Focus on swimming! Swimming!” I raised my voice unknowingly.
“Shut up.” Junsu appeared behind me suddenly, placing a hand over my mouth. “Everyone’s going to think you’re crazy if you continue to shout at yourself.” his face was just inches from mine. I could feel his body emitting heat against my skin. Looking at my reflection in the clear water, my face was turning a dark shade of red. “Why are you turning tomato? Is it the sun?” he asked stupidly. Yes, stupidly. Move away from me if you don’t want me to faint right here!


xiaoxi's note
hellos, updated yet again!
so seldom to have me update nearly everyday isn't it :D
but i think i've neglected Wolf Tribe pretty much. i'll probably be making the next update on WT, since LD has caught up considerably.
this update wasnt really good i guess.. i think that there's a 'feel' lacking?
xiaoxi,loves.



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2