<body>
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 @ 3:29 PM


The Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

With this Creative Commons license, I reserve all the copyright to my work (fictions posted on this blog) but allow people to redistribute my work ONLY IF they give FULL CREDITS to me and link back to this webpage. Not only so, one must ALSO obtain MY PERMISSION before you can redistribute my work.

Terms and Conditions:
1. My work must be in no way changed or tweaked for your own usage. You are also not allowed to build upon it your ideas and deem the work as yours.

2. My work must not be used in whole or part there of for commercial purposes.

3. If permission is not given, or if you are awaiting for my response, you are also NOT allowed to redistribute my works.

4. If permission is given for you to redistribute my work, you must provide a link back to this page and give me FULL CREDITS. You are not allowed to deem the work as 'partially your work' simply because you have been given rights to redistribute my work.

5. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.

6. If others approach you for further redistributing of this work, you are NOT ALLOWED to give them the permission to do so. Instead, you must direct them to me. You may notify me through the tagboard on this web page. (Referring to those whom I have given my consent for you to redistribute my work.)

Some Other Note(s):
1. A few of my fictions are also posted on Winglin and Soompi. These fictions are posted under my name, xiaoxi. These fictions should also be IN NO WAY REDISTRIBUTED WITHOUT MY CONSENT.
2. Intending to copy my work off and save it somewhere for your own viewing purposes? Even so, SEEK PERMISSION. You might not be redistributing the work, but the original producer deserves to know what is going on. Respect the author!
3. Even if permission is not given, it does not mean that i am against you personally or suggest any of such things. Be mature enough to know that spamming and scolding me on this blog or through emails is NOT the way.

VIEW LEGAL CODE.

Credits for licensing goes to Creative Commons.

Labels:



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2