<body>
Tuesday, November 4, 2008 @ 3:14 PM


Chapter 11: Second Kiss
“Master! Master!” Hye Jin galloped through the corridors in search of Junsu.
“Yeah?” he stepped out of his study, looking at the breathless servant in front of him. Ri In followed out behind Junsu, wondering why Hye Jin is running like that.
“Mas… Master Kim is back…” Hye Jin tried to catch her breathe and reported.
“My brother’s back?” Junsu’s expression was taken over by shock, then happiness. “Come,” he pulled Ri In’s hand quickly. “meet my one and only brother!”

The man made himself comfortable on the couch and accepted the cup of tea a servant offered him. Blonde hair, big almond-shaped eyes and luscious lips. Not only so, but a chiseled face with a well built body as well. He looked like a work of art. Even the servants could not help but drool at his doll like features. “You’re finally back!” Junsu raced into the room and jumped onto the man.
“Get off me, Junsu! I didn’t know you’ll miss me this much.” he laughed and pulled Junsu off him. His sight flew past Junsu and landed on Ri In who was standing in a trance by the door.
“My goodness… is he Junsu’s brother? He looks like a girl!” Ri In found herself mumbling again unconsciously. “A psychic and a transsexual!”

“Junsu, when did you get yourself a girlfriend?” the guy smiled at Ri In.
“She’s not a girlfriend, we’re married.” Junsu pushed Ri In in front of him.
“Nice to meet you, I’m Jang Ri In.” Ri In stuck out her hand rather unwillingly.
“You rascal, got married?!” the guy smacked Junsu on the head before taking Ri In’s hand. Bringing her hand to his lips, he kissed it lightly and winked. “Hello there. I’m Kim Jaejoong.”
“Don’t try to flirt with her!” Junsu get between them and tried to push Jaejoong away. “Don’t ogle at my wife!”

Ri In felt uncomfortable sitting opposite Jaejoong who was winking at her ever so frequently. Junsu was sitting beside her, glaring at Jaejoong. “Ahem…” she cleared her throat as she thought of a topic she could start. “Are you a transsexual?” her question got both the guys onto their feet. ‘How did that question escape!’ Ri In remained transfixed on the couch, knowing that she had said something stupid again.
“A transsexual?!” the two Kims shouted at Ri In. “You said transsexual?!”

“I didn’t know my pretty features would make you think that I’m transsexual.” Jaejoong stroked his face. “Do I really look so much like a girl?” I nodded my head slightly, feeling awkward.
“He isn’t a transsexual.” Junsu went back to his seat beside me, looking amused. I could only nod again, face flushing red. I’m stupid, yes I know that.

Making use of the chance when Junsu went to shower, Ri In headed towards Jaejoong’s room, wanting to apologise for being so rude earlier on. ‘According to this map, his room is on the west, down this corridor… here!’ Ri In took a deep breathe and knocked on the door. Within seconds, Jaejoong appeared behind the door. “Come on in, make yourself at home. No, wait. I mean, this is your home… forget it.” Jaejoong laid down on the bed.
“I’m here to apologise for being so rude…” Ri In bowed to a ninety degree. Jaejoong laughed and pulled her so suddenly that she fell onto the bed beside him. “It’s okay, I get that a lot.” his face was dangerously close to Ri In’s. Ri In felt her heartbeat increasing, because of fear…

Ri In inched herself away from Jaejoong. There was something about him that is scaring her. ‘Probably because this stranger I just met is being too close to me. Yes…’ Jaejoong sat up in the bed suddenly. “Did Junsu… tell you anything?”
“Anything?” Ri In’s curiosity got aroused too and she climbed up from the bed. “What do you mean?”
“Forget that I asked. It’s nothing.” Jaejoong shook his head, the serious expression replaced by his nonchalant one again. Ri In knew that it would be useless to press on further. Suddenly, the door got opened…

“Ri In!” Junsu barged into the room. “What were you intending to do her?” he crossed his arms and eyed Jaejoong. Jaejoong slid his arm around Ri In, causing her to gasp. “What can we do?” he smirked. Junsu pouted and pulled Ri In out of Jaejoong’s reach. “You rest well in your room. We’re going back to our bedroom!” Junsu said through gritted teeth. This was something Ri In has never seen before. Junsu has never acted like such a… child. There was also something else burning in his eyes…

Junsu slammed the door to their bedroom shut and pinned Ri In against it. “What… what are you doing?” Ri In stuttered. She could feel Junsu breathing against her neck as he closed in on her. Her heart thumped again, but for a different cause.
“Don’t you develop anything for my brother!” Junsu growled. Ri In gulped down her saliva and nodded her head quickly in response. Slowly, Junsu’s glare softened. ‘Big eyes… those eyes that seem to be able to tell stories…’ Ri In lost herself looking at Junsu’s eyes. Their faces grew closer together, breathing labored. Finally, their lips met…

Ri In fingered her lips as Junsu stepped away slightly from her. He too, can’t believe what he has just done. ‘My frozen heart…’ there was a force taking control over his mind, body and soul. The force was Jang Ri In. ‘Did she melt my heart? Have I fallen… for her?’

I must be dreaming, or this is just my imagination. He kissed me. My first kiss! I was fingering my lips, feeling the moisture and warmth left behind when I suddenly recalled the ‘wedding picture’ which hung over our bed. This is my second kiss! And he just stole it again.

xiaoxi's note:
kissy kissy~
and a brother's back~
:D
xiaoxi,loves.



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2