<body>
Friday, November 7, 2008 @ 6:14 PM


Chapter 13: Barbeque Night
Junsu drowned himself amidst the glasses of beer. Girls kept crowding around him, driving him nuts. He raised his head to find Ri In who has been dancing so wildly after a glass of beer. He didn’t know Ri In had such a low tolerance level for alcoholic drinks. Scanning the crowd, his sight shifted from girl to girl. Where is Ri In?!

“Do you agree that you will be the husband of this lady here, and love and take care of her always?” the burly man said. Ri In felt her head spinning as she examined the room she was in right now. ‘What a familiar room… familiar looking guy too… isn’t this room the background of my wedding photo?’
“Yeah, I guess so…” a tall lanky guy was draped across the table.
“Do you agree that you will be the wife of this man here, and love and take care of him always?” the burly man turned to towards Ri In.
“Me?” Ri In pointed at herself, wobbling as she swaggered to the table. “I dunno…”
“NO!” the door burst open as Junsu marched in angrily. “She is my wife, you hear?!” he bellowed and slung Ri In over his shoulder.

Hailing a cab, Junsu provided the driver with the name of a hotel. Ri In was lying on Junsu’s lap, singing and flailing her arms wildly. “Shut up…” Junsu who also had too much to drink complained. “You’re noisy…”
“I love singing! Timeless, this isn’t farewell… if we can turn love back this moment would be forever… timeless, kept precious in my heart and soul…” Ri In’s song sounded slurred, but could still be recognized.
“Timeless isn’t farewell? I don’t understand, and stop screeching in that awful voice of yours!” Junsu pressed his lips against hers in attempt to shut her up.

Junsu woke up with a terrible headache. “I can’t remember anything… this headache is killing me!” he messaged his temples in hope of relieving the pain. A hand came in his direction to push his face away. “You’re noisy! Stop screeching in that disgusting voice of yours…” Junsu turned sharply to his right and stared at Ri In’s sleeping figure. ’That’s weird… it feels like someone said the exact same thing recently, I just can’t remember…’

Junsu and Ri In returned home to find Jaejoong hunched over a bonfire in the backyard. “What are you doing?” Junsu went over to Jaejoong.
“We’re having a barbeque tonight.” Jaejoong grinned and announced. “I got everyone to come.”
“Everyone?!” Junsu exclaimed. He did not like funfair. He was more of peace and quiet.
“Yeah. I miss everyone.” Jaejoong went to the table to arrange the food that the servants are carrying out. For some reason, Ri In felt that it would be an extremely long and tiring night.

‘Indeed I’m right!’ Ri In sulked as she stood by the front door. People were constantly streaming in, and she had to greet everyone. ‘Where’s that psychic when I need him around?’
“You need help?”
“Psychic!” Junsu’s sudden appearance startled Ri In. “But whatever. I’m becoming plastic by smiling at everyone who comes in.”
“You can get us two chairs while I stand in for you temporarily.” Junsu chuckled and pushed her into the house. ‘Cute Ri In, cute wife.’

“Junsooo!” a man lunged at Junsu. I gasped at his muscles. It would be sheer lunacy for a weak girl like me to even try to pry him off my suffocating husband. Thankfully, another man came up behind him and pulled him off in one clean swipe of the arm. This is insane. Whoever this other guy was, he had bulging muscles. “Changmin, control yourself.” the man said coolly and flashed a small smile my direction. I nodded my head in appreciation. They must be Junsu’s friends. Really close friends, may I add, for them to be jumping onto each other.

“They are having a barbeque tonight. Apparently, Kim JJ wanted some funfair. Yes. I understand.” with a click, the mobile phone was switched off and replaced into the pocket.

“Ri In, meet Changmin…” Junsu glared at the guy who jumped on him earlier. “And Yunho.”
“My name’s Shim Changmin. Or Max.” Changmin said excitedly and grabbed my hand. Flinging it up and down, I assume this is what he regards as a handshake. Junsu peeled his hand off mine and snapped at him. “Are you trying to break her hand?!”
“Relax, Junsu. A doctor like me can fix it easily.” the guy whose name was Yunho picked up my other hand. “Yunho, Jung Yunho.” he shook it firm but gently.
“Are we gonna stand here all day? I want to eat!” Changmin whined. Shaking my head, I can only follow behind the group of guys who were acting more like a bunch of little boys.

Ri In glanced at the group consisting of Junsu, Jaejoong, Yunho and Changmin. She had never seen Junsu look so carefree before, without a care for the world. “They must’ve known each other for very long…”
“Indeed we have.” a voice spoke up behind her. Ri In whirled around sharply to come face to face with another guy. “We’ve known each other since young. Micky Park.” he wore an expression of good-nature.
“Jang Ri In, or Mrs Kim if you prefer to call me that.” Ri In would’ve had a good impression of him if not for the iciness surrounding him. Just like the Junsu Ri In met for the first time.

TaeYeon grinned as she stepped into the Kim household. “It has been real long since I last came… real long…”



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2