<body>
Friday, November 7, 2008 @ 6:15 PM


Chapter 14: More Mysteries
As more and more people started to stream into the house, Junsu started to “disguise” himself into the cold Ice Prince again. Trying to keep himself hidden, he stayed in the shadows with Ri In. “I don’t understand why he likes so many people to be around.” Junsu eyed Jaejoong who is laughing and joking nearby with a guest. Ri In shook her head. The noise is starting to bug her as well. “Shall we head back into the house?” Junsu suggested, understanding that both of them had no desire to stay. For the first time ever since the barbeque started, Ri In smiled. “I don’t get how he can have everyone barbequing over that small fire as well.”

While the party was going on outside, TaeYeon busied herself by wandering around the house, trying to relive past memories. “Two years since that incident…” she smirked and pressed her hand against the cold walls of the music room. “What would little Ri In say when she finds out?”

Fingers entwined, Junsu and Ri In stepped back into the house. The empty house, since all the servants were in the backyard helping out. “Junsu!” Ri In called out suddenly. “How about I bring you to one place? I just discovered it a yesterday…”
“A place in my house? You’re inviting me to a place in my house?” Junsu laughed. Ri In frowned and stomped hard on Junsu’s feet, causing him to yell out in pain and anger.
“You can choose not to come.” Ri In said as she walked away.

With Junsu hot on my heels, I ran upstairs as quickly as my legs would bring me towards the music room. That’s strange. I thought I heard a melody from the room… never mind that. I’ll know when I arrive there!

Leaving the last note hanging in the air, TaeYeon placed the flute back to its original position on the shelf. Ri In barged in, panting, just in time to see TaeYeon with the flute. “So we’ve meet again.” TaeYeon tried to remain cool despite being startled.
“Ha! Now you can’t run anymore!” Junsu caught up with Ri In and pulled her so forcefully that she fell into his embrace. Awkwardness filled the room as the three stared at each other.

Yunho gathered Changmin and Jaejoong at a table far from the guests. “How did it go?”
“What do you think? I never fail.” Jaejoong grinned.
“You sure? Who was the one who needed me to help out?” Changmin joined in the conversation.
“What’s important is that I’ve completed my mission!” Jaejoong smacked the youngest one amongst them hard on the head. Changmin growled and rubbed his head.
“Enough, enough.” Micky walked up to them. “You guys, forever bickering.”
“Micky, how have you been?” Jaejoong gave Micky a pat on the back which Micky shoved away.
“Know better than to pat me.” Micky smirked. “Anyway, I’ve received a new request…”

For some reason, I never liked TaeYeon. I know that I’ve known her for a very long period of time. But for some reason, ever since I woke up in the hospital two years ago, I had nothing but hatred and distaste for this girl. I can’t remember anything explicit, just feelings of utter dislike for her. Regardless of how much I wanted to leave the room, placing Ri In under her care in this house doesn’t seem safe somehow. “Ri In, is this the room you wanted to show me?” I asked in my coldest voice. Ri In nodded her head meekly and sat down by the piano. Looks like I’m stuck here…

Grabbing the opportunity when Junsu excused himself to go to the washroom, TaeYeon advanced upon Ri In. “So, have you figured out yet?” TaeYeon was wearing a haughty look.
“Hee Bon? As of now, I only know her as someone which Junsu does not remember.” Ri In said matter-of-factly. She only knew this much.
“How bout I tell you more? Like… how she was Junsu’s girlfriend before? And how she has…”
“What are you doing to her?!”

Jaejoong, Yunho, Micky and Changmin hurried into the music room. “What are you intending to do to Ri In?!” Yunho demanded again.
“Hello, Yun. It’s nice to see you again after so long…” TaeYeon pasted a fake smile onto her face. “And Jae, Micky, Min…”
“It’s Jaejoong!”
“It’s Yunho!”
“It’s Mr Park!”
“It’s Changmin!” 4 voices shouted in unity. Ri In stifled her laughter, knowing fully well that this isn’t the time to laugh. But the way they said it just made her feel like laughing so much! “Hahahahahaha…” she gave in to her body eventually and burst out in a round of laughter. Wrong move.

Micky glared at Ri In, making her feel uncomfortable. “Uh… what’s wrong?” Junsu reappeared by the door of the room. “Have I missed out on anything?”
“Nothing, Su.” TaeYeon move sultrily towards Junsu, placing her hand on his chest.
“It’s JUNSU! How many times do I have to remind you?!” Junsu’s patience with TaeYeon was running low.
“How did you get in here in the first place? I didn’t even invite you.” Jaejoong loathed the girl. “Snuck in? Just like what you’ll do…”
“Just like what she’ll do? You know her very well?” Junsu turned to Jaejoong.
Ri In shifted her sight from Junsu to TaeYeon and to Jaejoong. Something’s not right here, and she has the gut feeling that everyone knows what is going on. Everyone except her.



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2