<body>
Friday, November 7, 2008 @ 6:16 PM


Chapter 15: That Song
“Su, stop lying to yourself. You remember, you just choose not to think about it!” TaeYeon lost control and shouted at Junsu.
“What are you talking about? What…” Junsu’s face was a mixture of doubt and pain. He tried to rack his brain for an answer, only to suffer a headache.
“Hee Bon! Don’t you remem…” Jaejoong swiftly clamped his hand over TaeYeon’s mouth. Pulling her out of the room, he waved at the rest to assure them. Ri In wasn’t in the mood to bother about Jaejoong and TaeYeon. She turned to Junsu worriedly, seeing his beautiful features distorted.
“Picture… picture of you…” Junsu mumbled and clutched tightly onto his hair. He heard something faint. A song. It sounded like it was being played in a distance.

As much as the sun that rises above you
I’ll keep you safe
As much as you’ve waited for me
With this glaring heart
All the dreams I’ve prayed for
They’re going towards you
With my sincere scent
More than the air I breathe
I love you
You’re the only one
I want to yell those words out into the sky
I love you
My heart which feels like bursting
Is calling out to you
No matter how many times they find us
No matter if we can’t breathe
Like those invisible flower-like smiles
Which shines just like the stars
I’ll keep you safe beautifully

“Uhgh…” Junsu groaned and fainted into Ri In’s arms.
“Junsu! Junsu!” Ri In shook his body roughly. “Junsu, wake up!”
“Stop shaking him, place him on the floor quickly!” Yunho separated Ri In from Junsu and tended to him.
“It’s okay. He’ll be fine.” Changmin placed a reassuring hand on Ri In’s shoulder. “Yunho knows what he’s doing. He’s a very good doctor. He knew every single inch of Junsu’s body well…”
“Huh?” Ri In turned to Changmin. ‘Every inch of his body? Could it be… they are gay?!’
“You’re mistaken. The five of us are just best buddies, good brothers.” Micky rolled his eyes.

TaeYeon had fear written clearly across her eyes as Jaejoong dragged her into an empty room. “Miss TaeYeon, I assume you know that you’ve done something wrong back there?” Jaejoong pushed TaeYeon into a corner of the room, both hands placed on either sides of her so that there was no escape.
“Jae…” TaeYeon trembled. Jaejoong had that look in his eyes. The cold and distant look, the look that she did not know well.
“Jaejoong, it’s Jaejoong! You’ve lost the right to call us so intimately after what you did to Junsu!” Jaejoong hissed.
“Jae… Jaejoong.” she wanted nothing but to flee from the room this instant. “I… I was wrong back there, I’m sorry!” she resorted to faking tears. ‘No guy can resist when a cute girl like me cry… not even Jae…’
“Cut your pretence. Two years ago, you’ve already revealed your true self. You think I’ll be as stupid to believe you? In case you forgot, I’m Hero… don’t mess with me or Junsu!” Jaejoong snarled and walked out of the room. TaeYeon slumped against the wall, sliding down. Real tears forming in her eyes, she clutched her hands tightly. “Stupid TaeYeon. Stop acting like a weakling…”

Junsu’s body flinched as he slowly opened his eyes again. “Junsu! You okay?” Ri In towered over him anxiously.
“Yeah. What happened just now? I can’t recall anything…” Junsu looked at everyone who was surrounding him.
“Nothing, you just fainted. Probably due to fatigue. Poor guy, stop working!” Yunho crossed his arms. Ri In turned to look at him, wondering why he said that. ‘Fatigue? It wasn’t fatigue…’
“I’m doing fine.” Junsu insisted and clambered up with Micky’s help. “I’m going back to my room.”
“I’ll go with you!” Ri In held onto one of Junsu’s hand and walked out of the music room with him.
“Don’t you think it’s about time we told him?” Changmin looked at Yunho who shook his head.
“Wrong timing, Changmin. Like what he told me before, he has a wife to take care of now.”

Gathered in Jaejoong’s room, Micky and Yunho sat coolly on the couch whilst Changmin typed away at the laptop, sprawled across Jaejoong’s bed.
“So how?” Micky raised an eyebrow at Jaejoong. “That girl isn’t so easy to settle.”
“I warned her. Using the name Hero.” Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders. “Should’ve scared her.”
“You’re insane to use that name so openly. It’s bad enough that Changmin goes around telling people that they can call him by Max.” Yunho appeared to be fuming.
“Hey, don’t drag me into this! There are tons of people out there named Max too. Nag some more and I won’t give you the data!” Changmin protested.
“Just get those info out.” Micky said simply. Sometimes he really wonder how he could be such good friends with a couple of little kids.



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2