<body>
Sunday, November 9, 2008 @ 3:38 PM


Chapter 16: TaeYeon Came Knocking
TaeYeon stepped out of the household shivering, hands clutched tightly around her body. “What I did two years back wasn’t wrong. I wasn’t wrong. All I wanted was to fight for my own happiness. Yes…”

***

“Hero.” Jaejoong picked up the private line in Junsu’s office since he begged him to. “What’s with you?” Jaejoong mouthed the words to Junsu. Junsu merely shook his head, not wanting to reply.
“I got it. Hero accepts.” Jaejoong hung up the call and turned to Junsu. “Now would you tell me what’s wrong with you?”
“I just thought it’ll be better for me not to accept anymore requests since I’m married now. I’m not alone anymore…” Junsu looked at the picture of him and Ri In kissing. The mini version of their ‘wedding picture’. “Yes… I have to consider Ri In…”

Ri In sneezed as she stepped out of the shower. “Twice? Could someone be thinking about me right now?” turning the hairdryer on at full blast, Ri In’s mind was filled with Junsu’s images. The cold and distant looking face, the happy smile, the childish pout, everything about him. A smile played at Ri In’s lips, making her feel like she’s up on cloud nine. Suddenly, TaeYeon’s words surfaced. ‘Hee Bon! Don’t you remem…’ maybe it’s time to do some investigating…

Pushing open the door to Junsu’s study, I stepped in cautiously, not wanting to attract any attention from the servants. Hmm… where should I start? The drawers maybe… pulling open the drawers, I see ring folders arranged neatly inside. “SinLin Investment Project…” nah, this drawer is probably filled with documents. In fact, this whole room should be. Sighing, I flopped down onto the floor. Where am I going to get some answers?!

Ri In was about to walk back to her room, feeling despondent, when Hye Jin came up to her. “Mistress, Miss TaeYeon is asking to meet you. She’s waiting in the living room now.” that’s it! Ri In’s eyes lit up immediately. ‘Maybe I can get the answers from her!’

It has only been a couple of days and TaeYeon looked so much frailer. Maybe it was because she isn’t wearing any thick make-up today. “So you wanted to see me?” Ri In thought it better not to act too friendly to TaeYeon first. She didn’t like her anyway.
“I thought that it is necessary for you to know some things. You will regret.” TaeYeon still looked as haughty as ever.
“Fine. Shoot.” Ri In was anxious to hear what TaeYeon has to say, but she suppressed her strong emotions and reacted calmly. ‘Don’t give her a chance to make fun of you, Ri In!’
“Since you’re so interested, and since I can’t hold it in anymore.” TaeYeon smirked.

“Do you know of a group called East Rising Gods?” TaeYeon’s question left Ri In bewildered. ‘Wasn’t she intending to tell me about Hee Bon? Why the sudden mention…’
“Of course you don’t know. Such a prestigious group that very few people know of…” TaeYeon chuckled. “Then do you want to know who is Hee Bon and what is she doing now?”
“What?!” Ri In snapped. ‘This girl is seriously getting on my nerves…’
“Hee Bon is Junsu’s girl.” TaeYeon started to appear serious. “But, he raped her. He saw Hee Bon cheating on him, and when she asked for a break up…”
“Stop it!” Ri In interrupted. It was not her style to cut into other people’s sentences, but TaeYeon is concocting a story too farfetched to believe. “You’re not only ruining Junsu’s reputation, you’re also making yourself appear like a backstabber!”
“It’s up to you to believe! Junsu raped Hee Bon, and until now Hee Bon still lives on medication and is emotionally unstable! Perhaps you’ll like to ask Yun for yourself.” TaeYeon threw a piece of paper into Ri In’s face. Seeing how shocked Ri In looked, TaeYeon smiled in satisfaction. ‘If I can’t get Junsu for myself, nobody can get him too…’

Junsu charged into the house with Jaejoong behind him. “Kim TaeYeon!” Junsu shouted angrily. He was ever so thankful to Jaejoong for asking the servants to call him if TaeYeon appeared again. “Kim TaeYeon, come out here this instant!” Ri In and TaeYeon who were in the living room jumped when they saw two guys charging towards each of them. Jaejoong grabbed TaeYeon by her arm and dragged her out of the house whilst Junsu pulled Ri In upstairs. The piece of paper fluttered to the ground and landed beneath the couch, important but forgotten…

“Kim TaeYeon, have I not warned you?” Jaejoong was breathing down her neck. It has happened again. Only this time Jaejoong got TaeYeon cornered in some dark and unknown alley. TaeYeon wanted to fake a few teardrops, but decided against it. After all, she does not want to risk agitating Jaejoong.
“TaeYeon, we might’ve be good friends, but that is the past. All I want now is for you to get out of Junsu’s life! You know I’m Hero. I will not hesitate.” TaeYeon knew this was Jaejoong’s last and final warning. He has always been fast in acting. This is really the last chance he is giving her.
“Jae, Ri In has the right to know! Plus, you guys can’t keep it from Junsu forever! Jae…” TaeYeon tried to sweet talk him around.
“Kim TaeYeon, I will not repeat what I have said before. Get lost.” Jaejoong turned around and disappeared down the alley. ‘Yuck. Not only are my hands dirty from holding her just now, I smell of her perfume too.’



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2