<body>
Friday, November 14, 2008 @ 9:59 AM


Chapter 22: I Will
“The five of us, we are the East Rising Gods. We’ve known each other since forever.” Changmin said while biting into his burger.
“Yunho is U-know, our doctor. Changmin is Max, our computer whiz. Junsu is Xiah, Jaejoong is Hero, and myself is known as Ychun. The three of us are…” Micky’s voice trailed off. “We’re Ace Killers.”

“Park Hye Jin, what are you talking about?” Genie shouted.
“How interesting… what is your sister’s name?” white rings of smoke covered the Boss’ face.
“Park Hee Bon. My one and only sister, whom I believe has died in the car crash when we were young.” Hye Jin said through gritted teeth.
“The car crash we rescued you from?” Genie’s thoughts raced back to many years ago.
“Whatever it is, I think we are referring to the same Kim TaeYeon. The one which used me two years ago.” Boss stood up and walked towards Genie. “The one that made me fall head over heels in love with her, used me, and disappeared.”

“Ace Killers…” Ri In repeated the word over and over again. “Junsu’s an Ace Killer… you guys are… so you mean, Junsu’s not only a rapist, he’s a killer too?!”
“Wait, rapist?” Jaejoong grabbed Ri In by the shoulders. “What do you mean by that? Junsu most positively did not commit any raping!”
“But Hee Bon…” Ri In felt confused. Confused and lost. The large amount of secrets which have been revealed to her all of a sudden is giving her a terrible headache.
“Hee Bon was gang raped. I thought you knew?” Yunho who sensed Ri In’s discomfort placed her on a chair. “Didn’t you know that TaeYeon got people to rape Hee Bon?”

“Two years ago, Kim TaeYeon appeared in front of me, seduced me, made me love her. She wanted me to get a girl gang raped. I did so without further questioning her. I led a bunch of my men and raped that girl, only to find that TaeYeon disappeared from my life completely the very next day. I did not bother looking for her. I knew from the start she did not fancy me.” Boss sighed.
“But if you knew, then why…” Genie can’t never understand their Boss’ thoughts.
“Love blinds one. Whatever it is, that girl got gang raped, and I cannot change that.”
“Don’t tell me… that girl looks like the one in the picture?” Hye Jin motioned for Genie to reach into her pocket. Genie pulled a photo out of Hye Jin’s pocket. On the photo was a girl being embraced by a guy, the guy looking identical to Junsu…

“Wasn’t it Junsu who raped Hee Bon?” I whipped my head up. “TaeYeon told me Junsu raped her!” the four guys sighed and shook theirs heads.
“No wonder! I was wondering why on earth TaeYeon would confess her deeds to you!” Yunho crossed his long legs as he settled himself on the couch. “Junsu isn’t a rapist, but this doesn’t change the fact that he is a kil…”
“Please keep it a secret!” I interrupted. “The fact that he has kept it under wraps for so long shows that he does not want me to find out. I will only listen to what he wants me to listen to. I will not believe another word said by outsiders. I will not doubt him. I will only see what he wants me to see. I will pretend that I don’t know about his secret occupation. I will see him as the caring husband who even records down my singing to use as ring tone. I will…”

“Xiah Kim Junsu?” Genie recognized the man in the photo as the one she wounded earlier on, the owner of the house Hye Jin is undercover at.
“Beside him is my sister. I found that photo while cleaning Jaejoong’s room.” Hye Jin felt energy sapping out of her body. She is tired. Tired from all these.
“That’s the girl! I remember her face clearly! The girl that was gang raped by us…” Boss snatched the photo over to take a closer look. “Indeed her…”

Pushing open the door to Yunho’s bedroom lightly, Ri In stepped in trying to make as little noise as possible. Even though Yunho said Junsu will only wake up the next day, Ri In is still afraid. Afraid that she’ll wake the pale looking Junsu from his rest. Sitting by the bed, Ri In held onto Junsu’s hand. Icy cold, just like his character when she first met him. She rubbed his palms with hers, trying to provide some warmth. She has decided. Junsu might be a killer, but what can she do if her heart wants only him? She will stay by Junsu, and if he ever gets wounded again, she will sit by his bedside like this to guard him, and leave before he wakes up. She will be his guardian angel, just like he is hers.

Hye Jin let out a stream of wild laughter. So she ended up framing the wrong person, and almost caused harm to those who treated her so kindly. The man she has been slogging so hard for turns out to be the cause of her sister’s insanity. What a joke. Without warning, the rack which was hanging in midair fell suddenly. Shouts and screams were heard as the rest scurry off for shelter. Genie pushed Boss onto the ground and both of them ended rolled up in a corner. Hye Jin closed her eyes as the rack collapsed. Everything around her seemed to have slowed down. Just as well. It’s about time she left this complicating world anyway. In the first place, she does not belong here anymore…

“Hye Jin? Hye Jin!” Boss rushed over to the body which hung limply under the heavy rack.
“Who is the best doctor around this vicinity? Get the car! We’re bringing Hye Jin to him ASAP!” Genie commanded. The others rushed around, getting Hye Jin onto the stretcher and into the car. Genie and Boss held onto Hye Jin’s hand, trying to keep her conscious. “You’re my right hand man! I can’t work with only my left hand!” Boss shouted at Hye Jin. “Response! Are you defying my orders? Response!”

The sudden loud banging on the doors of Yunho’s clinic sent everyone jumping. Jaejoong and Micky got their guns out and stood right behind Yunho who is opening the door. Hiding behind Changmin was Ri In. The crowd that burst in caused them to fall backwards in surprise.
“Save her! You must save her!”



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2