<body>
Sunday, November 16, 2008 @ 3:30 PM


Chapter 25: Chase for Love
Ri In felt tears streaming down her face. Stifling her sobs, she quickly made her way towards the staircase. ‘Jang Ri In, why have you come to such a pathetic state? What happened to you? Where did the cheerful and bubbly Ri In go?’

Finishing the song, Junsu continued the melody as he spoke. “Hee Bon, I want you to know that we ended two years ago. The one I love now is Ri In. This song was written for you two years ago, by Kim Junsu who loved Park Hee Bon. Now, I’m giving it to you, by Kim Junsu who loved Park Hee Bon only as a sister. I’m sorry, Hee Bon.” Junsu slid his fingers off the smooth keys of the piano and stood up. Hee Bon smiled at Junsu. She did not feel pain, nothing. She loved Junsu, but that was the past. She still love him now, but only as a good friend and nothing else.

“Su, you should explain to Ri In. She kinda mixed up our relationship when she saw us together just now.” this was the longest sentence Hee Bon has said for the whole of two years. She has cut herself from the world for so long that even herself seemed to have forgotten how she sounds like. “Don’t worry about me. It’s about time I walked out of the past.” she assured Junsu. The fighter spirit within Junsu lit up again as he led Hee Bon out of the music room. He’s going to tell Ri In how much he loves her, right now, right this moment.

“Ri In, what are you doing?” Jaejoong grasped onto Ri In’s luggage, not giving her a chance to step out of the house.
“Let go, I must leave now!” Ri In pulled the luggage with all her strength. Not wanting to hurt Ri In by playing tug-o-war with her, Jaejoong released his grip on the luggage slowly. “Thanks for everything, Jaejoong. Perhaps we will see each other again someday.”
“Ri In…” Jaejoong could not think of any other reason to make Ri In stay. “Kim Junsu, you’ve only got yourself to blame for this! I tried my best to help you already…”

“What have you tried?” Junsu asked, walking towards Jaejoong.
“You rascal finally came down! Ri In is leaving!” Jaejoong shouted. As if on cue, the sound of the car engine starting up was heard outside the house. Junsu saw his car being driven out of the gates. “Ri In is leaving? What happened back here?!” not wasting a minute, he hopped onto Jaejoong’s car.
“Don’t scratch my car!” Jaejoong shouted after him.

“Love is like diamond… I never knew how true those words are. I can’t resist him, and yet I can’t protect myself from harm… Jang Ri In, you weakling!” Ri In mumbled as she sped across the road. “For the last time… YOU PSYCHIC!” Ri In shouted. The car was getting out of control. Ri In struggled to keep it on the lane. “Turn the steering wheel right or left? Right?” Ri In stared at the steering wheel in her hands and then back onto the road.
“Left! You turn it left!”

Junsu shouted over his unwounded car window. “Left! You’re gonna crash! Stop driving!”
“Left? Thanks!” Ri In who has yet to discover that the person shouting for her to turn the steering wheel left was Junsu yelled a reply.
“Ri In, you have to slow down!” Junsu shouted across. “You’re not just driving, you’re speeding! Stop the car!”
“Okay!” Ri In replied again, her dense brain still unable to identify the owner of the voice which is shouting instructions to her. The car she was driving eventually slowed to a stop, and Ri In heaved a sigh of relief. “I thought I was going to die there… wait. What was that voice which keep telling me what to do? Could it be…”

“GHOST! Get away from me!” Ri In covered her face with both hands and screamed.
“Shut up! First you call me a psychic and now you start calling me ghost!” Junsu reached into the opened car window and unlocked the door. “Ri In, get out of the car so I can talk to you.”
“Ghost! I… I can chant spells, go away before I send you to wherever you came from!” Ri In waved her hands frantically in front of her, head still hung low. “Idontknowwhoyouarebutyousoundlikethatpsychicwhichijustabandoned pleaseleavemealoneidontwishtodiejustyet!”
“Ri In! Jang Ri In! it’s me, your husband! I’m Kim Junsu! Stop chanting away!” Junsu grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her. “Me, Junsu!”
Ri In slowly lifted her head and stared into Junsu’s eyes. They remained fixed in that position for a few seconds before Ri In realized that she wasn’t hallucinating. “Get away from me! Return to Hee Bon!” Ri In kicked Junsu on the shin and attempted to slam the door shut. Junsu placed a hand on the door and another on the roof of the car. “You are not slamming my car door into my face.”

Ri In sulked and aimed her kick higher this time, determined to shake off this ex-husband of hers. Junsu cried out in pain and fell to the ground, suffering from Ri In’s vicious kick. Ri In took the opportunity to take off again, speeding. Junsu uttered a curse and climbed into Jaejoong’s car. “Jang Ri In, you’re so gonna get railed at when I get you off that car!”

Driving the car as best as I could, I tried to speed and yet keep myself on the lane. Hot on my heels was Junsu the psychic and ex-husband. I need to shake him off. Yes…

“No!” Ri In screamed as the car lost control, aiming for the cliff. “Help!”
“Ri In!” Junsu shouted from inside his car, frustrated and anxious. “Stop! Brake!”
Ri In fumbled to jam her feet on the brake, eyes shut tightly and hoping that she wasn’t too late. She felt the car slowing down, tilting over the edge of the cliff. “Help!” she shouted desperately. The car is going down the cliff, and she’ll be following it.



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2