<body>
Friday, November 21, 2008 @ 10:13 AM


Chapter 30: BMW? I Do.
“When are we going to start? I’m hungry!” Changmin growled. Jaejoong walked up to him and landed a smack on his head.
“Why did you hit me?! I’ll become stupid! And if I do, you’re so gonna pay!” Changmin snapped.
“How?” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. “By hacking into my bank account?” Changmin pouted when he knew there was no way he could do something like this to his best buddy. He simply crossed his arms and turned away. Just as Ri In offered the upset Changmin a tub of ice cream, Hee Bon and Hankyung walked into the house. As all eyes turned to look at them, one voice called out in shock. “Boss?!”

Genie walked up to Hankyung in shock. In fact, everyone was in shock. “Boss… you removed the mask you’ve always been wearing…” Genie gasped. “I thought you never want to?”
“For someone I love, I must.” Hankyung turned to Hee Bon who is rooted to the ground beside him.
“You are the person who…” Hee Bon stuttered.
“I am Hankyung. The one who raped you with a few of my men. Yes, it was me.”
“So is this all a lie? Did TaeYeon ask you to go out with me only to dump me afterwards? Is this part of your plan? Or are you pitying me?” tears threatened to roll down Hee Bon’s eyes. Hankyung swiped her into his arms in one clean move and hugged her tightly. “No… It was when I saw you again that I realize someone else deserved my love a lot more than TaeYeon. That someone is you. Hee Bon, I’m serious about you. I really am.”

Hee Bon felt her heart struggling. “Accept him!” Ri In shouted suddenly. “Accept him! Go on, believe him!” they started to chant with Ri In. Hankyung looked deeply into Hee Bon’s eyes. All Hee Bon could detect in his eyes was pure love. Slowly, her heart gave in to the struggle as she nodded her head. Everyone burst out in cheers and claps. A sudden yell from Micky immediately caused the spotlight to be turned onto another couple which was making their entrance.

“Jung Yunho! You…” their jaws dropped at the lady which had her arm entwined to Yunho’s.
“I wanted to tell you guys when I wasn’t busy…” Yunho thought up an excuse.
“Who is she? What’s her name? Where did you guys meet at? How far have you guys progressed?” Changmin pointed a spoon towards Yunho and started bombarding him with questions.
“Hello, I’m Jung Ayumi.” the lady said shyly.
“JUNG?!” everyone exclaimed.
“We got married four months ago…” Yunho said as he tried to avoid the vicious glares he was receiving.

Whilst the girls pulled Ayumi into the kitchen for a chat, the guys crowded around Yunho dangerously, demanding for an answer. “I saw her in a park one evening when I got off from work. She was crying because her dog died or something. It was the first time I saw her, but that was enough for me to fall in love with her. We went out for two weeks and got married.”
“Only two weeks? Buddy, you’re fast!” Jaejoong slapped his palm onto the couch.
“Man, you’re so taking advantage of the situation! Replacing her dog with yourself eh. Wise move, I should learn from you.” Micky sneered.
“Which reminds me, only YChun and Max is left in East Rising Gods!” Junsu butted in. “You guys got to buck up! I thought Yunho would be the last to get married since he was so block… headed…” Junsu clamped his mouth shut when he saw the look Yunho was giving him.
“He’s right though! We should arrange for a matchmaking session for the both of you!” Hankyung raved. The two widened their eyes in horror at the ideas the rest came up with.
“CALL THE POLICE!” Micky and Changmin cried in unison.

***

Sunlight spilled into the bedroom through the windows and woke Ri In from her sweet dream. The sun seemed extremely bright and the sky extremely clear today. Perhaps it is just her happy mood that’s making everything better. After all, today is the day Ri In has been waiting for anxiously these few days. Her one year wedding anniversary with Junsu…

“Mistress, Master has left the house early this morning. He left instructions for me to pass you this paper. Apparently, he wants you to go to this place written on the paper.” a servant passed Ri In a piece of paper. Ri In stared at the address and felt her heart skipping a few beats. ‘Did Junsu prepare something romantic for me? Gosh, what should I wear?!’

Stepping out of the cab, Ri In fixed her attire once again and patted her hair. Taking in a deep breath, she walked towards the house she has holidayed at with Junsu previously. The house reminded her of every little thing which brought them closer during the one week. “I can’t wait to see what romantic stuff he has prepared for us tonight…” Ri In said as she pushed open the door and stepped into the house.

“Junsu? Where are you? Come out and get me. I can’t see with the lights off here!” Ri In called out. Sensing no reply, Ri In took a few step forward and knocked into the coffee table. About to lurch forward, Ri In flapped her arms desperately hoping to grab onto something which might save her. “Be careful!” Junsu said and pulled her back just in time. “You really owe your life to me. Do you know how many times I’ve saved you already?”

Junsu led Ri In outside the house, leaving her bewildered. “Why are we out here again?”
“Here are the papers for our divorce.” Junsu handed her a file. Ri In felt her temper rising when she saw the words printed across the cover page. Weren’t they happy together? Why is Junsu asking for a divorce? What went wrong?
“This BMW is for you.” Junsu handed her a car key next and pointed to the car behind them. Ri In’s eyes burned with fury as she hoped onto the car.
“Thank you, Kim Junsu. You cheat!”

“What did you call me? A cheat?” Junsu look at Ri In confused.
“A divorce, and car to compensate me. You cheat, you think a car is enough for my heart? My bleeding heart!” Ri In placed her hand on her chest and felt tears rolling down her face.
“I promised you a divorce when one year is up. I’m just sticking to what I promised you.” Junsu felt his heart aching when he saw her tears. “Plus, didn’t you just accept my proposal?”
“Proposal?” Ri In raised her head to look at Junsu, a flicker of hope running through her.
“BMW, Be My Wife. You accepted the car. Didn’t you accept my proposal?” Junsu tilted his head. Ri In finally understood what was going on. Raining her tiny fists on Junsu’s chest, Ri In sniffed and shouted. “You’re one horrible psychic! I thought…” her voice trailed off. Junsu caught her dancing fists and placed them on his chest.
“You accepted my proposal, can’t back out now! You’re Kim Ri In!” Junsu gave a pout and said childishly.
“Still, I want to say… I do.”

Diamonds are like love. As long as you’re brave enough, you’ll find your diamond. The fifty percent chance of you getting cut by a diamond might be there, but don’t forget the other fifty percent of chance. So what if your diamond is a difficult one to tackle? As long as you are not afraid of the challenges, the strong diamond can be like love, binding you and your loved one together strongly. Ri In stuck to the diamond she has chosen, and it proved to be a right one for her. What about you? A love like diamond, are you up for it?

- THE END -



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2