<body>
Sunday, February 22, 2009 @ 10:27 AM




Forewords

Elephants have really good memory. They can even remember things which happened 60 years ago. An elephant’s memory, memory which is from long ago, it traumatizes two youngsters, haunting them day and night with its cruelty.
The ‘invisible’ class nerd who cannot let go of his past.
The ‘new girl’ in school which absolutely loathes guys.
Both having their own elephant memory, how will they progress?
Kim Junsu the class nerd
Zhang Liyin the crying girl
Wu Ying Jie (Guigui) the past
Jung Yunho the bodyguard
Yan xiaoxi the jinx

If two is meant to separate, then two will no matter how unbearable.
If two is meant to meet, then two will no matter how many miles apart.
If everything is predestined, then two can never run no matter how well they can hide.

/////

Dear Guigui

Today is the same as any other day. I went to school as usual, attended lessons, and came back home. Nobody ever notices me. It’s like as if I’m invisible. How I wish you’re here with me, keeping me company with your little jokes and pranks. Sometimes I really wish I wish I can see your bubbly and fun character again. Life is really meaningless without you now…
Guigui-ah, Junsu loves you…

/////

“Miss Zhang, this is your school uniform. I will be attending the same school and class as well. Rest assure that I will continue to fulfill my duty of protecting you.” Yunho hung the ironed set of clothing on the cupboard.
“允浩, 我去的是捨麽學校? (Yunho, what school am I going to?)” the lady he addressed as Miss Zhang sat down by the bed.
“It’s Mirotic School for the Musically Talented. I heard it’s a very prestigious school in Seoul. Many people from all over the world would flock there each year.” he sat down beside her, answering fluently in Hangul.
“I wonder if I would get kicked out of the school again.” the lady laughed bitterly as she replied, in her slightly broken Hangul this time.
“Liyin-ah, think positive. Your bodyguard is here to protect you!” Yunho pointed at himself. Liyin forced a tiny smile at her bodyguard, her face full of sorrow. ‘It’ll be nice if you were here earlier…’

Watch TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLMYf-vyIH8



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2