<body>
Sunday, February 22, 2009 @ 10:19 AM




Chapter 37: Irreplaceable
Suggested song/music: Beside Me - Ambrose Hsu
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvXxjr3rEmI)
===
Balled up in a corner of her room, Ri In cried into the stuffed dolphin Hankyung had given her. “I don’t want to say to those words too… but I just can’t believe in you again, do you understand? It’s just too difficult for me to forget the pain I’ve been through…” Ri In wiped away the tears with the back of her hand. “Why am I even crying over such a thing… I thought I’ve trained myself to become stronger…” Ri In straightened herself and replaced the toy on her bed. Ri In walked into the bathroom and splashed cold water against her face. She stared hard at her reflection in the mirror, watching as the water droplets fall from her face.

A happy smile playing on his lips, Junsu browsed the net for pictures of Ri In. Half of him is happy to know that she’s this successful, whilst the other half is upset that Ri In did not belong to just solely him. Any other man on the street had their share of eye candy too. His smile slowly revolved into a frown as he came to this thought - what if others try to win her heart too? Shaking his head furiously, Junsu tried to clear his mind of such thoughts, but it was an unsuccessful attempt. His jealousy only deepened, causing the screen before him to blur as well. He snatched his phone off the tabletop and punched in Yoochun’s number angrily, wanting to reprimand him for getting Ri In into this…

“Hanbyul, look. I’ve told you again and again that we’re over and done with, why can’t you just accept that? Where did the independent lady go?” Yoochun sighed at the mess he had gotten himself into. Hanbyul shook her head at Yoochun, weeping. Her hands clutched onto his arm tightly, her whole body clinging on him. Just then, Yoochun’s phone rang and broken up the tensed atmosphere. Finally smiling, Yoochun pushed Hanbyul away and answered the call after seeing that it was from Junsu. “You’re indeed my buddy. You saved-”
“You! Why did you hire Ri In in the first place?! You lowdown, unscrupulous flirt! You wanted to play with Ri In too didn’t you?! Well, I’m telling you now that Ri In is quitting her job, and so am I! Don’t you dare have your sights laid on her again! GO HOME TO YE SEUL!” Junsu screamed the last sentence and hung up, leaving Yoochun bewildered and speechless.
“What the hell is going on?”

Junsu picked out an outfit from his closet and took the effort to dress up as he hummed a tune. He knew what he is about to do is going to hurt Chloe deeply, but he also knew that Chloe is a understanding and strong girl. “Mom, I’m going out to settle some stuff. I won’t be home for dinner!” Junsu shouted loudly before going out of the house. Safe in one of his pockets is the present he is planning to hold on to temporarily until that someone is willing to accept him again…

“I’m sorry, mister. Miss Chloe has checked out of her hotel room just moments before.“ the assistant smiled at Junsu, heart fluttering when Junsu returned one to her. Junsu bowed slightly and was about to leave when the assistant called him again. “She didn’t call for a cab beforehand, so she should still be in the vicinity. She went right after going through the hotel doors.” upon hearing her words, Junsu dashed out of the doors madly. ‘This time, I will not let a girl so important to me just leave…’

Dragging her suitcase behind her, Chloe sighed as she stared at the night sky. “Seoul… had I known I wouldn’t have agreed to come to Korea with Junsu. I would even tie him up so he can’t return too. Why after all I’ve done, what I get is just disappointment?” Chloe sighed. Her feet shuffled along slowly as she thought about her plan.

Junsu stood in his tracks when he saw Chloe looking at the night sky. From afar, she looked so frail and tiny, so fragile. But he knows that inside, she is a strong and stubborn girl who will be better off with Kim Junsu. Seeing that she was about to leave, Junsu quickly hastened up his footsteps. Reaching one hand towards her, Junsu grabbed her and turned her around to face him. “Just where are you going without telling me first? Don’t you know I’d be worried?”

“Just where are you going without telling me first? Don’t you know I’d be worried?” Junsu looked at Chloe sternly. Chloe smiled bitterly and turned her back towards him. “We’re not related. You have no right to know of my whereabouts.”
“Chloe, I’m really sorry for this… I know you’ve given me a lot, but in my heart, there will only be Li Yin. She is irreplaceable.” Junsu pressed a light kiss on her forehead. Tears shimmered in Chloe’s eyes, but she did her best to hold them in. blinking her eyes rapidly, she attempted to dry out those teardrops which threaten to fall any minute. “I know. That’s why…” Chloe stopped talking suddenly and looked at Junsu seriously. “That’s why, I want to move in with you.”

Hankyung groaned as he rested his head against the back of the chair. He has been putting off his work for too long, and a huge stack has piled up. The light knocking on the door diverted his attention from work. “Take a break and have some green tea to freshen up.” Hee Bon smiled as she placed the cup before Hankyung. Grinning lopsidedly, Hankyung reached for his fiancée’s hand and pulled her closer to him. “We’ll get married as soon as the work here is lesser, okay? I don’t like the term Miss Park…” Hee Bon laughed as she laid her little fists on Hankyung. Out of the corner of his eye, Hankyung caught the photograph of Ri In on his table. Somehow, he has this uneasy feeling…



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2