<body>
Sunday, February 22, 2009 @ 10:11 AM




Chapter 26: Nice to Meet You

Suggested song/music: Accompany Me Home - Jimmy Lin
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-2T84Nmx_4)
===
“Yes, Mom. I’m returning to Seoul tonight. Yes… don’t bother, I’ll be heading over to Yoochun’s modeling agency first. Bye, Mom. Yes, I love you too.” Junsu hung up the call and smiled at Chloe. Seven months ago, when he needed someone by his side the most, it was her that showed up beside him. It was her which offered her warm embrace when he needed a pillar to lean on. Interlocking his hand with hers, he held open the car door for her as she got in. “Junsu, are you sure your mother won’t be angry if I appear without notifying her beforehand?” a worried frown appeared on Chloe’s face.
“Don’t worry. She’ll like a nice girl as sweet as you.” Junsu laid a gentle peck on her cheek before heading to the driver’s seat on the other side.

“You must be here to patrol more often!” Mrs Han nagged repeatedly at Ye Seul as she walked through the modeling agency which Yoochun owned. A couple of months ago, Yoochun finally mustered enough courage to stand up against his parents and start his own business. The Park Holdings has since been taken over by his brother, Yoohwan. Despite being a new company, it has already been listed within just a few weeks. The fantastic results have also proved Yoochun’s abilities. “Which reminds me, Ye Seul. Get married for goodness sake! How long are you going to stay engaged? Put Li Yin behind you!”
Ye Seul sighed as she nodded her head and replied the usual ‘yes’ to her mother. She has always wanted to hold her wedding with Li Yin. But now, she’s gone…

“Ri In, hurry up! We’re running late for your photo shot!” Ri In’s assistant is nearly on her knees begging. “I get scolded every time you’re late…”
“So? It is not my fault you forgot about my shooting. Who is the one who always messes up with my schedules? Who is the one who always forgets that I even have a schedule?” Ri In rolled her eyes. She has had enough of this assistant. Turning around the corner, she knocked into two ladies…

“Help me!” Mrs Han screeched as she lost her balance. Ri In reached out her hand immediately and grabbed onto Mrs Han. “Be careful!” her assistant hurriedly drop the bags she was carrying and reached out to help Ye Seul. All breathing heavily, Mrs Han thanked Ri In. “Wait,” just as Ri In was about to walk off, she called out for her again. “aren’t you the precious jewel of Jang Industry? Jang Ri In?”
“Yes, nice to meet you.” Ri In bowed with a slight smile. “My name is Jang Ri In. I’m a model here at Mr Park’s modeling agency. I guess we’ll be seeing each other very frequently.”

“Yoochun? I’m heading over to your agency now. Yeah, you’re the first I’m going to visit after my long absence here. You should feel honored!” Junsu joked as he pecked Chloe on the cheek goodbye. Snapping his phone shut, he returned his attention to Chloe. “I’m going to Yoochun’s now. Just go in and greet my parents politely, I’ll be seeing you later.” waving at her, Junsu got into his car again and drove off. Taking a deep breath, Chloe turned to look at the grandeur of Junsu’s place. “It’s okay, Chloe. Just smile and introduce yourself. You go, Chloe!”

“I can’t wait to see our son again! But that little ingrate, the first thing he does is going off to find Yoochun.” Mrs Kim grumbled endlessly to her husband. The doorbell rang out and Mr Kang rushed to the front door, anxious to see his Young Master again. “Excuse me, but you are…”
“I’m Chloe, Junsu’s girlfriend.” Mr Kang had his mouth drop open at the blonde beauty which spoke fluent English.

“I’m very sorry! I didn’t do it on purpose!” Ri In’s assistant bowed and apologised repeatedly whilst Ri In shook her head, implying that she can’t help her anymore.
“That’s it, you’re fired.” Yoochun said coolly. “I’ve given you many chances, but I can’t let you stay on anymore if you’re going to mess up Ri In’s schedule all the time. Do you know how angry the opposite party is?” Ri In sighed at how forgetful her assistant is. It turned out that she had remembered the wrong timing for her schedule, and caused herself to be late for a whole two hours. The opposite party even called for another modeling agency to get someone over to replace to Ri In, incurring loses to Yoochun‘s company.
“Yoochun!” the suddenly shouting reverted Ri In’s thoughts back to reality.
“It’s been long since I saw you, Yoochun!”

“Junsu! You rascal, finally decided to come back?” Yoochun hugged his buddy and patted his back.
“It’s finally break, so I decided to return to Seoul to spend my break here.” Junsu grinned happily. Sitting at the couch, a bitter smile climbed up to Ri In’s lips. She laid herself against the couch as she waited for the two to finish reminiscing about old times. ‘He didn’t even bring up Zhang Li Yin. To think I got into that accident just because I wanted to look for him at the airport. I got ran over, and lost my baby. Is this the price for loving you?’

“I forgot to introduce you to our agency’s most prized possession!” Yoochun exclaimed and brought Junsu’s attention to Ri In. “This is Jang Ri In, the most popular model of all times in my agency.”
Ri In stood up and stuck out her hand towards Junsu. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr Kim.”
“Please just call me Junsu, Ri In.” Junsu accepted the handshake and smiled warmly at Ri In. He suddenly felt a chill running down his spine when he saw the expressionless eyes Ri In owned. It looked so familiar, and yet so distant as well.
“Junsu, I have a request to ask of you.” Yoochun spoke up to ease the suddenly tensed atmosphere. “I need you to be Ri In’s assistant temporarily.”



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2