<body>
Sunday, February 22, 2009 @ 10:08 AM




Chapter 21: Telepathy
Suggested song/music: Daybreak - Cyndi Wang
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yokW5KjDyKc)
===
Leaving Junsu to sit by the benches, Mr Kang hurried to the restroom to make his call. “Mister Park? Please get Miss Li Yin to the airport immediately. Young Master to going to the U.S to study!” a curse was heard from the other line of the call before it was cut off. Glancing at the mobile phone he is clutching in his hand, Mr Kang prayed for Miss Li Yin to make it. ‘If you truly love Young Master, you’d better come before it’s too late…’

“Hello?” Li Yin answered her phone cheerily, thinking of surprising Junsu later with a cake she is baking. Yoochun shouted a bunch of words followed by a string of curses. Out of which, Li Yin only managed to grasp hold of the keywords. “Junsu is leaving”, ”the airport”, “U.S”…
Dropping her phone, Li Yin dashed through the doors of her house, desperate for a cab to bring her to the airport. Running on the pavement, Li Yin felt the warm liquid brimming in her eyes, blurring her vision. Just then, Zhang Xiong appeared behind the bend with a lorry chasing after him. Spotting Li Yin who is running towards him, he grabbed her and pushed her towards the vehicle whilst he rolled off onto the pavement…

Before I knew what was happening, I felt a pair of hands grabbing me by the shoulders harshly and pushing me onto the road. I tried to blink back my tears, attempting to make out the figure before me. To my horror, a lorry charged towards me at break-neck speed, too fast for me to run, too fast for me to dodge. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught sight of one man which I’ve hated ever since young. Zhang Xiong… my piercing scream is nothing compared to the sharp pain I felt as the vehicle knocked into me, sending me flying for a few miles before rolling over my body. “Junsu…” consciousness slowly seeping away, I felt blood trickling out of my body…

“LI YIN!” Zhang Xiong sat by the pavement in horror. “I didn’t mean for it to happen… it wasn’t my fault…” shaking his head repeatedly, Zhang Xiong tried to shake away the building fear and guilt in him. He has been in hiding the past few days, trying to avoid the loansharks which were after his life. Just as he stepped out of the alley this morning, the gang located him. It had been a frantic game of cat chasing the rat when they finally grew so frustrated that they forced a man off the lorry and chased after him with it. “Li Yin, I’m sorry… I didn’t do it on purpose!” Zhang Xiong thought of how he had pushed Li Yin before the lorry and scurried to safety himself. “Don’t blame me!”

“Shit! We ran over someone!” the driver cried out in fear. “We ran over that girl!”
“Take off! Quickly, step on it unless you want to be caught!” the other man in the passenger’s seat hollered, infused with fear. With shaking hands, the driver exerted all his force on the oil pedal as he tried to steer the car towards the main road. Not noticing the red light in his haste to make an escape, the lorry headed straight for a oncoming bus…

Suddenly feeling a sharp pain at his chest area, Junsu grasped onto his shirt tightly. Perspiring profusely, he clenched his teeth as he fought back the pain. ‘What’s happening? I’ve always been healthy, it can’t be a heart attack.’ Junsu felt the pain increasing. “Young Master! What’s wrong?!” Mr Kang rushed forward and dropped to his knees before Junsu who is bent over from the pain.
“Sudden pain… it’s like… it’s as if something bad happened.” Junsu muttered, not really paying attention to what he is saying.
“Something bad?” Mr Kang repeated. “Young Master, you said something bad happened?”
Junsu held his head in confusion. As sudden as the pain came, it was gone. Not only so, he was left with a weird, ominous feeling.

----------
What was that?! Why did she get knocked down by that lorry? I did not plan for that to happen. She is supposed to reach the airport just in time to catch Kim Junsu before he checks in! What happened? Fate is never wrong! Fate never makes a mistake!
----------

“Ouch!” Ye Seul shouted as the blood flowed out from her finger. Eyeing the rose in her hand and her bleeding finger, Ye Seul knew something must be wrong. Her phone rang out suddenly, interrupting her thoughts and startling her. ‘Your Prince’ was on the screen. Pushing aside the thought, she answered the call. “Seul, Junsu is leaving for the U.S to study overseas! If I’m not wrong, it must be the result of his parent’s ingenious plan.” Yoochun finally managed to calm himself down and speak coherently.
“Say what? Then what about Li Yin?!” Ye Seul dropped the roses she was arranging into the vase and jumped up.
“I’ve informed her. She should be on her way to the airport now.” Yoochun could detect anger in his fiancée’s voice. “Calm down, she’d make it on time. Mr Kang is there at the airport as well. He should be able to hold Junsu back for a bit.” he tried to put out the ‘fire’ before Ye Seul snaps. Even though what Yoochun said made sense, Ye Seul knew things would never be so simple. Pressing lightly against her wounded finger, Ye Seul had the strongest urge to look for Li Yin right now.



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2