<body>
Friday, July 17, 2009 @ 1:32 PM


LOVE LIKE DIAMOND
NG/Behind-the-Scenes [Part 1]

Narrator: during the beautiful October of this year, Love like Diamond started its journey, featuring our well known and all loved SuYin couple. Also starring were the rest of DBSK, Park Hee Bon, Hankyung, Genie Zhuo! Now to end of our diamond love story, we have a special NG/Behind-the-Scenes awaiting our dear readers!
- Scenes equals to the paragraph number in the story.
- [ ] refers to thoughts
- * * refers to actions

Chapter 1: Ice Prince - Scene 4 NG
Junsu: We got married last night.
Ri In: Oh. I see… Married?!
Junsu: Apparently, the pub which we both got drunk at last night offers such services and married us *sips coffee*
Ri In: *jumps up* How can you sip tea at a time like this?! Why are you so calm?! Tell me the truth, this isn’t your first time, right?!
Junsu: First, this is coffee I’m sipping, not tea. Second, I got no idea why you’re so worked up. I’m merely following the script!
Ri In: Oh… I’m so sorry! *bows*
Director: That’s it. I have a feeling we’re going to run out of films very frequently. This is just scene 4 of chapter 1!

Chapter 1: Ice Prince - Scene 5 NG
Junsu: I am Kim Junsu.
Ri In: Jang… Jang Ri In.
Junsu: I know. Ever since the first time we met I’ve got your name deeply etched in my mind, my heart…
Ri In: Excuse me? I don’t think that was what the script said!
Director: That wasn’t in the script. *grits teeth* KIM JUNSU, FOLLOW THE SCRIPT! You’re not composing a poem there!

Chapter 2: First Interaction - Scene 7 NG
Junsu: *flapping arms around* does this looks like I’m falling?
Director: No =.=" even if we’re taking this from multiple angles, you have to at least make this look convincing first.
Junsu: alright, I’ll try again. Ri In, remember to grab my right hand!
Ri In: wasn’t it your left? You need to memorize your script a lot more clearly honey…
Director: Leave the mushy stuff for your break later! Let’s just focus on this scene now!
Junsu: Yes, yes. I’m sorry. I’ll retry. *flap hands again*
Director: Uh… you look like a falling bird.
Junsu: So I looked convincing enough? Since I looked like I was falling.
Director: [ I CANNOT believe this is happening to me. ]

Chapter 3: A Close-Up - Scene 6 NG
Junsu: Will you please be careful? *charismatic look*
Ri In: [ charismatic eyes... i'm siking in... ]
Girl1: isn’t that Kim Junsu? The well known iceman?
Junsu: Ri In… I want to stay like this with you forever…
Ri In: *whispers* uh… it’s supposed to be “Are you alright?”
Junsu: huh? Oh yeah, right! *breaks eye contact and pulls Ri In up* Are you okay?
Ri In: No, I think the director just fainted there… *points*
Worker1: Director! Are you alright?! Director!!

Chapter 4: The Deal - Behind the scene
TaeYeon: Su~ are you excited to see me?
Junsu: Not really?
TaeYeon: You’re being mean to me again! *hook arms with Junsu*
Ri In: *sending out death rays to Junsu*
Junsu: Excuse me, I kinda need to the toilet now… *runs off*
Ri In: Take your time, Su!
TaeYeon: HEY! That’s my nickname for Su! You’re not supposed to use it! *pout*
Ri In: But I’m the WIFE here. *victorious look as TaeYeon walks away angrily*

Chapter 4: The Deal - Scene 4 NG
Hankyung: I’m Hankyung by the way. I heard you’re married to Mr Kim?
Ri In: Yeah.
Hankyung: You’re a fast learner. And pretty too.
Ri In: You flatter me too much… *blush*
Hankyung: *move closer and push Ri In’s head gently onto his shoulder*
Junsu: *dolphin wail* DIRECTOR, SAY CUT!! That’s my Ri In he’s hugging so happily!
Director: Thanks to you, we’ve got to retake this part now! Your voice got recorded. Plus, you were supposed to go there and say your lines! *curse*
Junsu: RETAKE?! NO! MY RI IN!!

Chapter 5: Accidents Never End - Scene 10 NG
Junsu: Where have you been again?! Don’t give me lame reasons like you got lost in here!
Ri In: I was. *cross arms* This place is humongous, and I’m new here.
Junsu: So what do you want me to do? Print you a map?
Ri In: Why are you getting so worked up at me! I’m new here and don’t know my way around this gigantic mansion that’s all… *starts sobbing*
Junsu: Ri In, I didn’t mean it… I mean, I did mean it. No, that wasn’t it. I mean. I… urghs!
Worker1: CUT! Director, are you okay? You look like you’re having a seizure here! Director!

Chapter 6: Strange Dreams - behind the scenes
Reporter of Support SuYin entertainment channel: I’m so excited! Right now, I am at the scene of the filming grounds for Love like Diamond, chapter 6! I see DBSK’s Xiah Junsu! Let’s get a interview! *runs over* ahnyonghaseyo, Xiah Junsu-shi!
Junsu: Ahnyonghaseyo! I am Xiah Junsu! *bows to camera*
Reporter: Can you tell us your feelings about this story?
Junsu: I’m very excited right now. Now we’re going to film a scene of me and Ri In lying on the same bed. *charismatic smile*
Reporter: *squeals* what a sight to die for! Good luck oppa! Hwaiting!
Junsu: Thank you, I’ll work hard! *waves*



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2