<body>
Friday, July 17, 2009 @ 1:34 PM


LOVE LIKE DIAMOND
NG/Behind-the-Scenes [Part 2]

Chapter 7: A Day Out - scene 10 NG
Ri In: Strong muscular arms, board shoulders and chest, the perfect angelic face… Jang Ri In, stop thinking about him! Stop looking! Swimming, focus on swimming!
Junsu: *clamp hand over her mouth from the back* Shut up. Everyone is going to think that you’re crazy if you continue shouting at yourself.
Ri In: *blush*
Junsu: *dolphin squeal* My Ri In’s so cute!!! Cute Ri In!!
Ri In: Don’t tease me! *nudge, blush more*
Director: *throws script on floor* I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR LOVEY DOVEY CHIT CHATS! The money used for buying new film rolls are coming out of your pay!
Chapter 8: Away for a Week - behind the scene
Junsu: *wailing* can’t I make one tiny little wish during the meteor shower later?
Director: NO. you have to act according to the script.
Junsu: Why why why?! I want to make a wish too! It’s unfair! *stomps feet*
Ri In: You’ll waste the wish on something stupid anyway. What did you wish for on your birthday again? A stuff toy?
Junsu: Uh… that was months ago! Now I’ve grown up, I’ll wish for something better! A robot!
Director and Ri In: ………

Chapter 9: A Past named Hee Bon - scene 9 NG
Junsu: *picks up the phone* Xiah. *long pause as he listens to the call*
Micky: *snatch phone* Xiah accepts. *hang up*
Junsu: Hey, why did you do that! Actually, he was telling me a oyaji (thanks HiMe for correcting!) gag…
Micky: I finally make my appearance here and you spoil it with a NG! I’ll strangle you!!
Junsu: I have a wife to take care of! Somebody help! *got chased around the filming studio*

Chapter 10: Headline news - behind the scene
Junsu: *shivering with the toy gun in his hands* I… I can’t… I cannot do this!
Director: You’re holding a toy gun, Mr Xiah Junsu *roll eyes*
Junsu: Look at me! Does my face have ‘Ace Killer’ written across it?! NO!!
Director: According to the script here, yes.
Junsu: How can I fire at anyone!
Director: *annoyed* How bout I fire you?!

Chapter 10: Headline News - scene 11 NG
Junsu: *shouts* This is coffee?! This is plain water added with lots of sugar and brown coloring!
Ri In: What?! I didn’t even prepare that, the workers did! Plus, a PSYCHIC like you would need sugar to boost your thinking!
Junsu: I ain’t no psychic, you PSYCHO!!
Director: CUT! *whispers to worker beside him* forget it, let’s just include this scene into Love like Diamond. I can’t take it anymore.

Chapter 11: Second Kiss - scene 7 NG
Jaejoong: Did Junsu… tell you anything?
Ri In: Anything? What do you mean?
Jaejoong: Nah, forget that… *got cut off*
Junsu: *running into the set and pulling Jaejoong off the bed* Keep away from Ri In while you talk!
Director: get your duck butt out of there! You’re only on in scene 8!!

Chapter 11: Second Kiss - scene10 NG
Junsu: *slams door and pins Ri In against it*
Ri In: What… what are you doing?
Junsu: Don’t you develop anything for my brother! *glaring at Ri In*
Ri In: *swallows saliva as she looks into his eyes*
Junsu: *head nearing Ri In’s*
Ri In: I can’t stand it anymore! *push Junsu away* he smells of garlic!!

Chapter 12: Key Man - scene 6 NG
Jaejoong: I think I have been making too much fuss over something unnecessary…
Ri In: No, tell me more! Please!
Junsu: Yes! Keep your hands off her!! *pointing a hand and jumping up and down behind the director*
Director: stop jumping you overly hyper kid! Your hand keep knocking down on my head!

Chapter 13: Barbeque Night - behind the scene
Changmin: finally, we finished the scene I have been waiting for! *lunge towards table full of food*
Micky: Hold him back! We’re all gonna be dinnerless otherwise! *jumps after Changmin*
Yunho: You punk, get back here! *Chase after Changmin as well*
Junsu: *just back from toilet* what are hyungs doing? Playing catching with Changmin?
Ri In: I guess you can say that. But it’s more of chasing the food =.=

Chapter 14: More Mysteries - scene 5 NG
TaeYeon: So we meet again *glare at Ri In*
Junsu: *pulls Ri In so she falls into his embrace* Caught you! I’m never going to let go of you!
TaeYeon: Cut cut cut!!! *stamps feet on ground* Oppa, that’s not what you’re supposed to say!
Director: TaeYeon-shi, please remain calm and keep that dangerous look of your face. We’re still filming, you know.
TaeYeon: OMG I totally forgot! Do I look okay?
Junsu: *giggles* more like plastic…



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2