<body>
Friday, July 17, 2009 @ 1:34 PM


LOVE LIKE DIAMOND
NG/Behind-the-Scenes [Part 3]

Chapter 15: That Song - scene 1 NG
Director: Chapter 15, scene 1, take 1. ACTION!
TaeYeon: Su, stop lying to yourself. You remember, you just choose not to think about it!
Junsu: What are you talking about? What…
TaeYeon: Hee Bon! Don’t you remem…
Jaejoong: *clamp hand over her mouth and pull her out of room*
Ri In: Junsu! *turns to him worriedly*
Junsu: Picture… picture of you…
Director: *cue for music to play*
Junsu: HEY! THIS ISN’T PICTURE OF YOU. YOU‘RE PLAYING TIMELESS!
Director: *turns to look at sound effect manager* YOU!!! Everything was going so well today!! *chase the manager around the set*

Chapter 16: TaeYeon Came Knocking - Behind the scene
Jaejoong: All I want now is for you to get the hell out of Junsu’s life! I am Hero, you know I will not hesitate.
TaeYeon: Jae, Ri In has the right to know! Plus you guys can’t keep it from Junsu forever! Jae…
Jaejoong: Kim TaeYeon, I will not repeat what I have said before. Get lost. *walks out of alley* Yuck! Not only are my hands dirty from holding her just now, I smell of her perfume too… YUCK!!
Director: CUT! Well done!! *happy and contented smile for once*
Junsu: I wonder why girls like to apply flower scented perfumes. I mean, guys like cars better, won’t it be good if someone invented a perfume which smells like a car?
Director: *spins around* why do you have to ruin my good mood with a senseless question?!

Chapter 17: Phone Call - scene 7 NG
Nurse’s voice: Jung Medical Clinic.
Ri In: May I speak to Mr Jung please?
Nurse’s voice: I’m sorry, but do you have an appointment with Doctor Jung? He does not accept private calls during business hours…
Yunho’s voice: Who is it?
Nurse’s voice: Nothing, Yunho. It’s just some old lady which is advertising for their company which sells… woks! I bet she just wanted to hear your sexy voice…
Ri In: get him on the phone will you?! I am NOT trying to harass him! Tell him I’m Jang Ri In!
Nurse’s voice: The old lady says she’s Angelina Jolie.
Yunho’s voice: *hiss* Then I’m Brad Pitt. Give the phone to me unless you want the director to give both of us a pay cut!
Director: TOO LATE!! Pay CUT!!

Chapter 18: Meeting Hee Bon - scene 9 NG
Director: Remember, we are on the public streets and not using back up actors for the passer bys. Nothing must go wrong!
Cast: Yes, our mighty Director!
Director: scene 9 take 1, action!
Ri In: I’m married to a rapist! What do I do now?!
Passer by1: [This girl is weird… she looks like Jang Ri In though…]
Passer by2: [A rapist? Did I hear wrong?]
Ri In: But he can’t be! He doesn’t remember anything too! How can he rape someone and forget about it?!
Passer by2: That’s it! Bring me to that rapist! I’m police! *shows a badge*
Ri In: What?
Passer by2: I’m a police in disguise. Bring me to that rapist!
Director: *faint*
Worker: Cut!
Passer by2: what is this? You guys were acting? Is this some kind of joke?!
Ri In: No this isn’t a joke… you’ve been caught on film too. Why doesn’t the Director cut your pay to buy the extra films since you spoiled our acting?! No fair! Director!!!

Chapter 19: Deadly Poison - Scene 4 NG
Jaejoong: *pulls mask higher and curse*
Target: *walking out of the building*
Jaejoong: Finally… *pulls out his gun ready to strike*
Genie: AHHH! So painful… *fell onto ground with loud thud*
Jaejoong: You okay? Why are you so careless? *helps her up*
Target: I thought I was the one supposed to fall to the ground with a loud ‘thud’! *laughing*
Director: I thought so too. And this is your grand entrance, Genie! How on earth did you mess up?!
Genie: But… I tripped over your leg…
Jaejoong: What?! Director!!

Chapter 20: Another Secret Revealed - scene 4 NG
Ri In: This is a lot more difficult than I thought! *struggling with the steering wheel*
Junsu: I want my life!! Director, make her stop, say cut!
Ri In: Now you made us NG again, you stupid duck butt!! Do I turn the steering wheel left or right?! Someone help me!!
Coach: I’m the innocent one here! I’m only here for one scene to earn extra money! I don’t want to end up having to pay medical fees instead!
Director: Shut up and act if you want the filming for this scene to end!
Junsu: I’m going to DIEEEEE~
Ri In: You will if you don’t help me here! I can’t drive!
Junsu: DBSK can’t do without me, I can’t die yet!!!



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2