<body>
Friday, July 17, 2009 @ 1:37 PM


LOVE LIKE DIAMOND
NG/Behind-the-Scenes [Part 4] - Last Part

Chapter 21: Showdown - behind the scenes
Junsu: Why does Jaejoong have a real gun while I’m given a toy one?!
Director: You said you can’t handle a gun.
Junsu: But his one looks so cool…
Jaejoong: You want to try? *raise gun up to pass to Junsu, but scared him instead cause he was pointing it at him*
Junsu: NO! I don’t want to be your experimental rat! *flapping arms as he try to run away*
Genie: *whispers* Ri In, how can you stand him?

Chapter 22: I Will - scene 7 NG
Ri In: *holding onto Junsu’s hand lovingly* Junsu ah… I will stay by your side no matter what happens. I will stay with you even if you’re a Ace Killer…
Junsu: Ri In, I love you so much! *pulls her into a hug*
Director: You IDIOT! You guys can confess to each other later if you want, we’re filming now!! A sleeping patient does NOT wake up suddenly to embrace Ri In!

Chapter 23: Reunion - scene 5 NG
Jaejoong: Calm down! Hee Bon, try to calm down! It’s okay, Jaejoong and Changmin is here with you okay? We’re here to protect you. And uhm… *looking nervously at Genie*
Genie: *aiming an arrow at Jaejoong*
Jaejoong; Genie, what are you doing?!
Genie: If you do something not on the script, I’ll have you poisoned here.

Chapter 24: Picture of You - scene 5 NG
Ri In: *drop receiver onto floor*
Jaejoong: *picks it up and looks at Ri In apologetically*
Director: Okay, CUT! Take 5 everyone!
Ri In: *immediately storm out of filming studio*
*loud noises heard outside studio, everyone rushes out*
Ri In: Darn script!! Horrible script writer!! Why must Junsu hold hands with Hee Bon?! Why!! *tearing her script apart*
Director: I don’t think we can continue filming today…

Chapter 25: Chase for Love - scene 8 NG
Ri In: GHOST! Get away from me!
Junsu: shut up! First you call me a psychic and now you start calling me a ghost! Get off the car, we need to talk!
Ri In: Need to talk? I knew it! Nothing good ever happens when a guy says this sentence. You want a break up, right?! You making use of this chance to break up with me right?! You duck butt! *kicks him*
Junsu: YOU!!! *lying on floor in pain*
Director: This isn’t how the fight is supposed to go…

Chapter 26: Kim JS - scene 6 NG
Junsu: Ri In… *rambling about how innocent he is*
Ri In: *frowns*
Junsu: Ri In, please believe me! Ri In!
Ri In: *unmoving*
Junsu: *stands up, press his lips against Ri In’s*
Ri In: *struggling* this isn’t how a kiss is! It’s not romantic!!
Junsu: But I’m just acting according to the script… I can give you a hot and passionate one later! *grins*
Director: *walks into the set* KIM JUNSU. *whack*

Chapter 27: Love Blossoms - scene 8 NG
Jaejoong: You came only to ask me to bring you to Hee Bon? Why choose me? You can always look for Junsu or Yunho…
Genie: Would you so much rather I look for someone else?!
Jaejoong: That wasn’t it!
Director: *sigh* This always ends in couple tiffs. Someone get me back when they’ve cooled down. I need to cool down myself…

Chapter 28: You Reap what You Sow - behind the scenes
TaeYeon: I don’t see why I have to make such a big sacrifice for this story!
Director: I thought we’ve went through everything already. Stop making a scene here and get onto the set. We’ve wasted enough time.
TaeYeon: Why do I have to get raped?! This is… this is rubbish!
Director: Say that to the scriptwriter. Don’t tell me. Now get onto the set!
TaeYeon: *pout, stamp her feet and get on reluctantly*
Changmin: Hey guys, lets go out and grab some food since this scene probably wont end so soon!
Yunho: You and your mind full of food =.=
Junsu: Okay, let’s go!
Director: Be back on time!
Micky: We will! Good luck on your filming! *snickers*
TaeYeon: *black faced as she watch the rest go out*

Chapter 29: Happy Start - scene 2 NG
Junsu: *grunting* Ri In, it’s time you lose some weight…
Ri In: *whispers in his ear* What did you say? I’ll bite your duck butt off you! Just you wait!
Junsu: *ignores her* Get the door of my room open! *struggling up the stairs*
Ri In: THIS IS TIMELESS~ *purposely smacks Junsu on the head*
Junsu: You… keep your mouth shut and zip it up unless you want to hit your butt!
Ri In: *covers his eyes with her hand*
Junsu: Bloody why can’t I fall in love with a normal girl-next-door?!
Director: Well done, cut!
Junsu: *lets go of Ri In immediately and she almost fall onto the ground*
Hankyung: Ri In, be careful! *swipe her up bridal style*
Ri In: *blush* Thanks…
Junsu: Yah! Put my girl down right now!!

Chapter 30: BMW? I Do. - behind the scenes
Director: Here is our script writer! Now go complain to her all your want if you’re unhappy with the script!
Xiaoxi: You guys were unhappy with it? *sad expression*
Yunho: Of course we weren’t, Ayumi! Right, guys?
Everyone: *mumbles a reply*
Yunho: See, dear. Everyone’s okay with it!
TaeYeon: I’m NOT!!
Changmin: *cuts in before TaeYeon can continue* She’s not the least bit unhappy! Now let’s go eat! I heard you brought us dinner…
Xiaoxi: Yep. Come eat, come eat!
Everyone: *walks off, leaving TaeYeon there*

Chapter 30: BMW? I Do. - scene 11 NG
Junsu: Why are you calling me a cheat?
Ri In: A divorce, and then a car to compensate me. You cheat, you think this lousy BMW is enough for my heart? My bleeding heart!
Junsu: I promised you a divorce when one year is up. I’m just sticking to what I promised you. Plus, didn’t you just accept my proposal?
Ri In: Proposal?
Director: *whispering nervously under his breath for everything to go smoothly*
Junsu: BMW, Be My Wife. You accepted the car. Didn’t you accept my proposal?
Ri In: You’re one horrible psychic! I thought…
Junsu: You accepted my proposal, can’t back out now! You’re now officially Kim Ri In!
Ri In: Still, I want to say… I do.
Director: *wiping his tears with tissue* CUT! LAST SCENE, OVER!! *crying tears of joy*
Everyone: *runs onto the set and starts hugging each other happily* Thank you everyone! YAY IT’S OVER!!
Xiaoxi: Party time starts now!! :D
Everyone: *cheers*



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2