<body>
Thursday, June 24, 2010 @ 5:08 PM


Suggested song: Miss U by Tohoshinki
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4jlxPMg6RA)

Over Dose 【Two-shot】- Part I



`Originally a manga by Toko Kawai 【川唯東子】
`This one-shot is a spin off from the original manga, Over Dose
`Some sentences might be lifted off the manga, full credits still go to Toko Kawai for creating this awesome manga!
`I love the manga by the way :D

Kim Junsu as Yuuji Aihara
Jang Ri In as Chikao Sena
Cho Kyuhyun as Gou

What is it that draws me to him? The cold, unfeeling and cruel him. Him who tears my heart apart so often. Yet I can’t bring myself to hate him. Why do I love him despite all the pain? This is like an over dose of drugs… I can’t tear myself away from him… the more I felt like melting, the more I loved him…

“Ri In? Can you come over to settle my bill for me please?” Ri In sat up groggily in bed, rubbing her eyes whilst her mobile phone nestled comfortably at the crook of her neck. “It’s 2 A.M., Junsu… I’m sleeping…” Ri In’s voice grew noticeably irritated with this person named ‘Junsu’. Running her fingers through her silky long hair, she started biting on her lower lip when she heard a lady crooning Junsu’s name in the background. “Junsu, whom are you with now?” Ri In inhaled deeply to prepare herself mentally. Indeed, his reply was the usual answer he gave. And as usual, Jang Ri In swallowed it down, got dressed and headed for the club where Junsu was dating with other girls.

Walking into the club Junsu frequented, Ri In was greeted warmly by her friends – who are also Junsu’s friends. “Ri Innie? What are you doing here at this hour?!” Ryeowook exclaimed as soon as he spotted her. Pushing her spectacles up the bridge of her nose, she smiled awkwardly at them. Henry nudged Ryeowook and pointed to the back of the club. “Ri In, you’re too kind. He’s always here on dates and he always makes you come pay his bills. How can you stand it when your boyfriend is cheating on you so openly?”
“Honestly, Ri In. If you leave him, you’re bound to get someone better than that playboy. I mean, you’re a really understanding and thoughtful girl!” Ryeowook added.
“Thanks for your compliment! I’ll see you guys around. I’m gonna go get Junsu now.” Ri In waved briefly before heading towards the usual spot where Junsu hung around. Shaking his head, Ryeowook sighed. She is indeed an innocent and sweet girl who only took the compliment out of his whole speech.

Passing by the tables, Ri In is conscious of the murmurings and peeks thrown towards her, but she chose not to bother herself with it. “Ri In is being toyed with and yet she forgives everything…” “What an idiot, won’t Junsu feel guilty?” “What we tell her is all futile. She forgives everything in the end.” “Her entire heart and mind has been possessed by Kim Junsu.” Hastening her pace, she arrived at Junsu’s table, where he smirked at her while his arm was still casually slung around the lady leaning against his chest.

“Where are you touching me? Don’t do perverted things~ hmm… can I then touch Junsu where I want to touch you too?” the lady’s face was mere millimeters away from Junsu’s. Her staring intently on the rearview mirror, Ri In’s hands clutched onto the steering wheel tightly with her lips pressed into a thin line. Junsu raised his head up and looked into the mirror, meeting her gaze. “What’s wrong? You’re conscious of your friend?” the lady noticed the exchange of gazes. “Not a friend. She’s my girlfriend.”

“I’m going to bed.” Ri In threw off her shoes as soon as she entered the apartment.
“What? Are you mad because I was with a woman?” Junsu settled himself on the couch, still nonchalant.
“I’m not. You’re always dating other girls. I’m used to it.” Hearing her reply, Junsu went over and hugged her from the back. Leaving kisses along her neck, he pinned her against the nearest wall. “You’re really cute. Don’t cry, alright? I won’t see her again. So what if I date a few girls?” Caressing Ri In’s cheek tenderly, he lowered his lips onto hers.
“You’re such a jerk, Junsu… you’re the cruelest man on earth…”

I met him in high school. He was well-known for his attitude towards girls – the playboy. I met him by chance and it was love at first sight. As compared to being rejected, I preferred being able to look at him. Before I knew it, graduation was nearing and I confessed my feelings to him. It was a miracle he accepted me. The countless nights imagining myself weeping after being rejected vanished into thin air. He accepted me as his girlfriend. But we did more than just holding hands and hugging. It definitely did not stop at kissing too. He wanted more. Outrageously more. I know the reason he accepted me was because I was a fresh change from the usual sexually appealing girls that hung out with him. I wore spectacles and according to him, I did not have any fashion sense at all. And also… he hasn’t tried a virgin before. He wanted me only for something new and fun. Yet I gave in to his every request…

Lying in bed beside Junsu, Ri In gathered the blanket and wrapped it around her body. “It’s weird how I spend most of my time with you. We spent the longest time together. I tried other girls too, but still, our bodies are most compatible. That’s important.” Junsu sat up and lit a cigarette.
“Jerk… you’re so cruel… but why can’t I hate you? Why do I love you so much? Don’t toy with me…” Ri In muttered.
“You’re free to leave me whenever you want.” Junsu smiled at her, the smile of a devil. “I won’t hold you back.”

+++

“I heard Ri In is coming tomorrow for our gathering! I haven’t seen her in ages!” Kyuhyun slapped Junsu on the back and grinned brightly. “She’s the first lady I met who is this adorable and caring towards everyone…”
Junsu turned towards him. “Adorable? You seem rather infatuated with her.”
“W-what do you mean? You’re going out with her currently!” Kyuhyun stuttered.
“It doesn’t matter; I’m still dating other girls anyway.” Junsu replied nonchalantly.
“How can you say such mean things?! Why do you date her if you’re just toying with her? If it was me…”
Before Kyuhyun could finish his sentence, Junsu left him behind in the locker room. “Get back outside. I don’t want to be the only waiter slogging my guts out serving all those customers.”

+++

“Ri In, you’re here to meet Junsu to go for the gathering together?” Kyuhyun’s face brightened up as soon as he saw her walk into the restaurant. Ri in bowed politely and nodded. “Nice to see you again, Kyuhyun. It’s been long since we last met.”
“Junsu is still washing the dishes though. He’s on duty tonight. Since I’m going for the gathering too, why don’t the both of us head over first?” Kyuhyun suggested excitedly. “I can drive you!”
Ri in shook her head and sat down by the table, just in time to see Junsu walking out. A shadow of disappointment casted over Kyuhyun’s face, only noticeable to Junsu.

“Ri In, you really endure a lot! He goes out every night but you’re still okay with it. We thought all was over when Junsu got into that pregnancy case.” Henry laughed as he watches Junsu and Ri In act lovey dovey.
“What?! Preg-preg… pregnancy case?!” Kyuhyun exclaimed, jumping up from his seat.
“Don’t you know? The so-called model nearly got married to Junsu!” Ryeowook explained. “But in the end he discovered it was all a lie fabricated by the model. Junsu apologized to Ri In and everything was forgiven. Although at that time, Junsu and Ri In were on the verge of a breakup because they were quarreling so fiercely.”
“Quit talking about my alcohol-induced misfortune.” Junsu butted in, placing vegetables into Ri In’s bowl. Ri In smiled and continued eating her food quietly. All these while, Kyuhyun glared at Junsu, curbing his wish to murder him.

“You know what? If we give Ri In a makeover, I bet she’d be extremely popular with guys! A lighter hair colour and contact lenses instead of spectacles.” Ara twirled a lock of Ri In’s hair and said wistfully. Kyuhyun nodded in agreement at once. “I could help you in a makeover! Brown hair would suit you very well!” he pulled Ri In up and turned this way and that.
“Sorry, but I prefer my Ri In as she is…” Junsu grabbed Ri In back to his side and pulled her into a kiss, sending the group of friends into frenzy. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun’s face darkened once again as he yearned to pull Ri In away from Kim Junsu forever…

+++

“Sorry for not coming home yesterday night, Ri In. I’m staying out tonight as well. I’ll be back tomorrow evening; don’t skip meals just because you’re ‘not hungry’!” Ri In sighed at the voice message that she repeated over and over again. Deciding that she can’t just waste the rest of her day being upset over this, Ri In got up to draw up a shopping list.

“How did I end up buying so much stuff…?” Ri In grumbled as she tried to balance the bags. Suddenly, she felt the load lift off her hand. Raising her head, she was greeted by a smiley Kyuhyun. Offering to carry the bags and walk her home, Ri In accepted gratefully. “Thank you for your help! I’m sure you have more important things to do yet I held you up.” Kyuhyun merely shook his head, happy that he was of some help to her.

“Wow, your place is pretty spacious!” Kyuhyun exclaimed as he sipped at the tea Ri In offered him.
“You think so? There’s only a dining room and kitchen, and two bedrooms. It’s a pretty tight fit for two people actually.”
“I mean, since you’re with Junsu, I thought you guys would be sharing a room the size of a tatami mat.” Kyuhyun laughed dryly.
“Don’t tease me. We’re just sharing a lease. I wanted to live near the school since I’m continuing my graduate studies and he happened to want to move out of his home after graduation. It just makes thing easier in terms of rent.” Ri In explained.
“I see… so… where is Junsu? Isn’t it his day off today?”
Ri in paused momentarily before replying. “He hasn’t been home since yesterday… Seems like he won’t be back tonight.”

“Ri In…” Kyuhyun’s voice was rough with a tinge of fury. “Why do you love Junsu? He might be good looking, but he’s a complete jerk! I know he went on a date with a pretty woman who patronized the restaurant yesterday! Utter disgrace. I would never do that to you! If I were him, I…” Ri In looked at Kyuhyun in shock, startled by his sudden outburst. Running his fingers through his hair, he finally mustered up enough courage. “We didn’t meet by chance. I was on my way here to see you. Ri In, I… I like you.”

Spacing out although her books were in front of her, Kyuhyun’s words ran repeatedly in Ri In’s mind. The sounds of the front door opening jolted her out of her thoughts. “I’m home! Are you still studying?” Junsu placed his coat on the couch and walked towards the kitchen.
“I thought you weren’t coming home tonight?” Ri In got up to follow him into the kitchen.
“I changed my mind.” Junsu peered at the sink. “You haven’t eaten your dinner, have you? The sink is still empty.”
“I don’t get hungry when I’m alone…”
“That’s what you always say. How can your brain function without food? I’ll whip up something fast for you.” Junsu went towards the refrigerator but was stopped halfway. Ri In hugged him tightly from the back, burying her face in his shirt. “I don’t need food…”
“Is that so? I see…” Junsu smirked. “How ’bout… we head to bed then?”

Leaning against Junsu’s chest, Ri In listened to the rhythmic beating of his heart. “Kyuhyun dropped by today. I met him and he helped me carry the groceries back home. Over tea, he…” Ri In felt Junsu’s muscles tensing. “He confessed?” looking at him in bewilderment, Ri In wondered how he found out.
“Do as you please. Kyuhyun is certainly someone who can love you wholeheartedly.” Junsu appeared to be indifferent as usual.
“He asked me why I fell for you. Even I myself am not sure why I fell for such a cruel man. But I do know I can’t tear myself away from you. I love you so much, I can’t help it. Tell me, Junsu… that I am enough for you. I can satisfy all your needs. So tell me, that I’m all you need…”
“Do you really love me this much, Ri In?” Junsu gently wiped the tears that are starting to fall off her cheeks.
“Why do I have to love someone like you? Why can’t I just hate you?! Why…”

+++

“I’m home…” Ri In rubbed her bloodshot eyes from staying up the whole night to rush the assignment. Noticing a pair of stilettos that could not possibly belong to her, Ri In cleared her throat loudly as she walked into the apartment. “I’m home!” this time, she heard a gasp belonging to a woman and saw movement on the couch to hurriedly cover her body with a blanket. “Welcome home, Ri Innie!” Junsu walked out of his room grinning. “Can you lend her some clothes? She dirtied hers and mine are too big for her.”
Nodding her head slightly, Ri In walked to her room and came out with t-shirts. As soon as the lady saw the clothes, she started laughing. “My gosh, are you serious?! These shirts are so out of fashion! I can’t wear any of these, there’s no style to them at all!” she shook her head as she rummaged through the pile. Just then, she fished out a striped t-shirt. “Oh! I can wear this!”
Spinning around sharply, Ri In lunged towards her and grabbed the shirt. “Not this one! You can’t have this one!” the lady held on tightly onto the shirt, refusing to let go.
“What’s the big deal, it’s just a shirt. Let her have it. You pulled an all-nighter last night, didn’t you? Go grab some sleep. I’m sending her home.” Ri In bit her lips, feeling angry and upset as she watched them leave the apartment.

“Are you asleep? You’re gonna fall sick if you don’t put on the blanket.” Junsu sat on the edge of Ri In’s bed and started caressing her hair. Ri In sprang up from her position on bed and smacked his hand away immediately, glaring at him. “What the… fine, I’m sorry. I wasn’t expecting you to be home this early. What’s there to sulk about?”
“That shirt was important to me! That’s the only gift you ever gave me and I don’t want to part with it!”
“So that’s what got you so upset? It’s okay; I’ll just buy you another one, okay?” Junsu pulled her close and attempted to kiss her. Ri In shook her head and pushed him away.
“I’m not like you, Junsu. I can’t just settle for a replacement. All I want is to keep what I treasure by my side. You don’t understand!”
“Those kinds of woman’s emotional talk again… do me a favour and go tell that to someone else.”

“Junsu… if you’re tired of me, why don’t you just dump me!” Ri In shouted.
“This is the kind of conversation that sends my nerves jumping! If you’re looking for some romantic fairy tale, I’m the wrong guy. If you want a break up, fine. You can leave whenever you want and look for someone who would devote his all to you.” Junsu stormed out of her room angrily, with Ri In stumbling to go after him.
“Junsu… Jun…”
“Shut up! Go do whatever you want. I’m not interested.” Junsu slammed the front door shut, without even looking back at her.

Leaving him, and leading a life like he has never existed before, it hurts… staying by his side and enduring everything, even him cheating on me, it hurts too… no matter which path I choose, it will be painful for me… I’ve been so indulgent towards him that I let him do as he pleases, even if I will hurt in the process. But I can’t leave him. I just love him so much it has become an attachment I find it difficult to live without. I love him so much… that it has come to an extent I can’t leave or stay by him.

NOTE: this is PART I of the two shot. Part II will be posted soon!

A/N
I know i havent been updating in ages, i'm so sorry *bows*
this is not an update for Bad Woman though. as you can see, it's a two shot titled 'Over Dose' and is a spin off from the original manga Over Dose by Toko Kawai. It's the exact same story line except that in the manga, it was a yaoi relationship between Yuuji and Chakao (Junsu and Ri In in this spin off). And if you're wondering yaoi, it's boy X boy.
it's a wonderful manga though, and this spin off was decided under Zhen Zhen's request. of course i couldnt decline, this was such a great manga!
i had fun writing this though. Part II will be posted soon and no worries, Bad Woman WILL be updated soon as well :D
so stick by me and drop comments okay!<3
xiaoxi,loves.

Labels:



back to the TOP / Comments: 2

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2