<body>
Friday, July 23, 2010 @ 4:22 PM


Suggested song: Happiness by Navy NJ
(http://www.esnips.com/doc/23d87e18-fdcc-479e-8166-9566049c500b/Gavy-NJ---Happiness)

Over Dose 【Two-shot】- Part II



`Originally a manga by Toko Kawai 【川唯東子】
`This one-shot is a spin off from the original manga, Over Dose
`Some sentences might be lifted off the manga, full credits still go to Toko Kawai for creating this awesome manga!
`I love the manga by the way :D

Kim Junsu as Yuuji Aihara
Jang Ri In as Chikao Sena
Cho Kyuhyun as Gou

::Recap::

Leaving him, and leading a life like he has never existed before, it hurts… staying by his side and enduring everything, even him cheating on me, it hurts too… no matter which path I choose, it will be painful for me… I’ve been so indulgent towards him that I let him do as he pleases, even if I will hurt in the process. But I can’t leave him. I just love him so much it has become an attachment I find it difficult to live without. I love him so much… that it has come to an extent I can’t leave or stay by him.

:: OVER DOSE PART II ::

“Junsu, your phone has been ringing nonstop. Aren’t you going to answer it? Ri In might have something good to tell you.” Henry eyed the mobile phone on the table which never stopped vibrating. “You guys, it’s either Ri In swallows everything or a big quarrel whenever you guys fight… I don’t even know what kind of relationship is between you two right now. You should apologise to her before it is too late.”
“Cut the crap, we’ve broken up.” Junsu downed his nth glass of liquor.
“How many times have I heard you say that this year?” Henry chuckled; seemingly sure they would patch things up because Ri In is so forgiving towards Junsu regardless what it is.
“This time it’s for real.”

Clutching onto her mobile phone tightly, Ri In stared at the wallpaper of her and Junsu. Over, it’s all over now. Junsu refuses to answer her calls and there is no way they can pretend the fight didn’t happen. It’s time for her to leave…

“Wah, time always passes so fast when you’re drinking. It’s morning already!” Henry stretched his tired muscles. “You sure it’s okay? The calls eventually stopped coming. You’re taking advantage of Ri In’s forgiving character and sooner or later she’s going to snap and something terrible will occur.”
“It’s always like this. There’s nothing to worry about.” Junsu waved at Henry and shuffled his feet along home.

“I need a relaxing bath and some sleep…” Junsu mumbled as he kicked off his shoes. Walking pass Ri In’s room, he decided to pop his head to check. “Ri In, are you still in bed? It’s time for scho-” his words were cut short when he saw how empty the room was. Walking towards the cabinet, he slowly pulled it open, only to see a few pieces of clothing that Ri In has outgrown…

+++

“What?! You guys broke up for real?!” Henry shook his head. “I told you she’d snap and things are going to get tacky.”
“It just like what happened during the pregnancy case. I think she’s staying with Ara now. We’ve broken up anyway! She can do as she pleases; I’m not holding her back. It’s my rule to not chase after those that run away.”
“So cold and unfeeling. How does she stand that attitude of yours? It’s been nearly a year since you guy got together. What do you see in her?” Henry leaned against the counter, making himself comfortable for a long story.
“Our bodies, they just come together so perfectly. It fits together amazingly well.” Junsu licked his lips lustfully at the thought of Ri In. Henry raised his eyebrow for more. “Well… she has good personality, and she’s pretty adorable. Also…”
“Junsu,” a lady’s voice suddenly called out. “Mind if I have a word with you?”

“I’m returning this to you. I took what I needed already, so if there’s anything I left behind you can throw it out. I don’t care.” Ri In passed the key to Junsu, who only nodded in reply. Watching beside them, Henry fidgeted at the tensed relationship. “Wait! You guys came a long way, there’s still time to reconsider and make up!”
“It’s okay; I’ve made up my mind this time.” Ri In smiled bitterly. “Thanks for everything till now, Junsu. I’ll see you around…” this time, it was Ri In who left without looking back.

As soon as Henry left for his date with Ryeowook, Kyuhyun went over to approach Junsu, a haughty expression on his face. “So Ri In broke up with you.”
“Is it your hobby to eavesdrop on people’s conversations?” Junsu fixed his focus on drying the plates.
“No, Ri In told me herself. Because she didn’t want to remember anything about you, so she told me.” Kyuhyun scoffed.
“Do as you wish then. It no longer concerns me.”

+++

“Junsu?! Why are you at my house so early?” Henry exclaimed as he quickly let Junsu in. “Are you alright? You look horrible!”
“I’m not alright. My head is splitting apart. I think I drank too much…” Junsu threw himself onto the couch.
“Honestly speaking, I don’t understand your relationship with Ri In at all… she’s going out with Kyuhyun now. Although she gave in to his persistence, it appears that she’s actually enjoying herself. I thought she would’ve clung onto you. I guess I really don’t understand human relations…”
“Well, Kyuhyun is the type that wags his tail playfully; he’s the one that is suitable for Ri In.” Junsu muttered and turned away, finding no need to further continue in this conversation.

+++

“Wear that orange coat! It really suits you, Ri In! I can’t wait for our date later.” Kyuhyun chattered excitedly on his mobile phone. “I’ll get off work earlier today to pick you up. See you later then!”
‘So what Henry said is true. Ara gave Ri In a makeover.’ Junsu thought as he wiped the counter. Shaking his head, he told himself on concentrate on his work instead.

Entering the bar, Junsu spotted a few of the girls he used to hang out with. Noticing his presence as well, they waved eagerly and invited him to join them for a drink. Shaking his head with a smile, he declined. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted someone who shone and stood out from the crowd. Wavy brown curls replacing her originally black, silky straight hair, Ri In looked more mesmerizing than ever. She was also wearing contact lenses instead of her usual spectacles. Going over, he leaned forward to stroke her hair. “Such a huge transformation.” Ri In jerked and slapped his hand away immediately. Junsu froze and stared at her. “Is it wrong to touch someone whom I’ve broken up with? Got it, it was my bad.” Junsu straightened himself with a straight face. Just as he was turning away, a lady approached him. “Are you alone? Wanna go somewhere else?” Junsu nodded briefly and went off with her.

Sticking his hands in his pockets, Junsu barely took a glance at the lady with him. “Is your place near? Can I go over? I heard you broke up with Jang Ri In, so you’re single now, right?” without a change in expression, Junsu stopped in his tracks and turned down her suggestion. Left alone, he started to wonder why he did what he has just done. The first time he ever turned down a woman’s invitation. Looking up at the sky, he noticed it has started to snow. Reaching his hand out, he watched the snow fall onto and melt away on his palm. Falling and falling, so cold yet gentle…

+++

“Don’t mess with me! Don’t you know that toying with a woman’s feelings is the worst thing to do?!” Junsu practically got thrown against the wall. He remained silent, taking whatever the lady threw in his face.

“She totally punched me harshly. The ring she was wearing sure hit my face hard.” Junsu chuckled as if he was telling a joke about someone else, gently touching the bruise on his face. Shaking his head, Ryeowook laughed. “Just your luck to run into someone this tough. But you deserved it.” Entering the restaurant was a loud and familiar voice. “Excuse me; is there a vacant seat for a party of five?” Ara shouted as soon as she entered. Gasping loudly, she pointed at Junsu. “You’re here too?! I didn’t expect you to be here at Ryeowook’s restaurant!” Junsu remained silent as he gulped down his drink.
“I know this sounds bad, but we’re all here to celebrate Ri In’s birthday today. Would you mind being considerate and leave the restaurant?” Ara requested despite Henry’s objections.
“What does Junsu have to do with this when he’s already settled things with Ri In?” Henry protested.
“It’s alright, Henry. I’ll leave.” Junsu left the money for his drink on the counter and stood up.

Walking towards the door, he was just in time to bump into Ri In who entered with Kyuhyun. Exchanging glances for a mere second, Ri In turned away quickly and continued chatting with Kyuhyun. Stood rooted to the ground, Junsu plastered a bitter smile on his face. “Yo, let’s go grab some drinks!” Henry slung his arm around Junsu and steered him out.

“Is it okay for you to be drinking with me here? Don’t you have to attend the birthday party?”
“What I do is my freedom. And Ryeowook would understand anyway.” Henry popped open a can of beer. “But that was a real mean face you put on back there. You look like you’re falling apart.”
“I can’t seem to think clearly. My body hurts and I can’t seem to want anything. Even if I have some girl in bed already, my body doesn’t seem to listen to me. I just blank out…”

“Thanks for the watch, Kyuhyun!” Ri In smiled at the watch she was wearing. Kyuhyun pulled up his sleeve to reveal an identical watch – couple watches. “It’s getting late, have a good night’s rest!” Kyuhyun pecked her on the forehead before leaving. Rubbing her eyes, Ri In grumbled softly. “These contacts are no good… it hurts…” looking right at the watch she was wearing, a thought formed in her mind. “This looks like a handcuff…”

+++

“Hey, Junsu! Still having stomach pain? Let’s meet at Ryeowook’s restaurant! I don’t think the two will be here tonight.” Junsu accepted Henry’s invitation and hung up quickly. Grabbing onto his shirt, he felt his insides churn.

Greeting him at the table nearest to the entrance, Henry pointed to the couple at the counter. “Looks like they came after all. Let’s go somewhere else!”
Junsu shook his head. “I’ve to ask Kyuhyun something anyway.” Walking over to their table, Junsu shouted Kyuhyun’s name to get his attention even before reaching the table. “Where did you place the keys to the inventory? The manager was looking for them earlier.”
“I always place it at… oh! It’s in the pocket of my apron! I’ll call him.” Junsu nodded at his reply and excused himself from the table.

Before he even took another step away from the table, a lady came up and hugged him. “I haven’t seen you in a long time, Junsu! Who are you going out with?” Junsu remained silent as he pressed down on his tummy. “What’s wrong, Junsu? You’re really pale! Are you sick?” Junsu’s insides started rumbling so loudly he could even hear it. Perspirations started to drip from his forehead. “Junsu! Are you-”
“Shut up, leave me alone!” Junsu collapsed against the wall beside him. ‘Do I have to live with this pain for the rest of my life? Is this my punishment for hurting Ri In?’

“Junsu! Are you okay? You look really pale!” Henry rushed over. Junsu shook his head and repeatedly asked him to leave him alone.
“Ri In, let’s go on a trip next month! Ri In?” Kyuhyun waved his hand before her. Ri In turned her attention back to Kyuhyun only for a second before reverting back to Junsu. While Kyuhyun told her the plans he has made, nothing he said went into Ri In’s mind at all. Tears started rolling off her cheeks as she stood up. “Why… why is it that I can’t seem to hate him? I’m sorry, Kyuhyun…” while she muttered those words, her gaze remained fixed on Junsu’s trembling body. Her heart aches when she sees him in pain. The feelings she had for Junsu never changed one bit.

“Junsu, maybe we should go to the hospital!” Henry turned to Ryeowook. “Call the ambulance!”
“Are you okay? What did you do to yourself…?” Ri In knelt down before Junsu and held his hand. “You’re perspiring profusely… Where does it hurt?”
“It hurts… I was so cruel to you… Ri In, it seems that I’m fine when I’m with you.” Junsu pulled her into a tight embrace. “For this one time… just one last time, will you forgive me? Please, Ri In. Don’t throw me away…”
I was always testing her. To see how much she can take, how much she would forgive me for. My body quivered with joy when she forgave me. The joy of being loved by her… owning her heart…

+++

“Appendicitis? That selfish jerk, he didn’t even mention it to any of us! What if it worsen and he dies?!” Ara cried.
“You’re making a mountain out of a molehill.” Henry casually remarked and Ri In easily laughed along. Although they were able to joke about the situation now, it was a really scary experience. She thought she would really lose Junsu when the ambulance came and rushed him to the hospital. Thankfully he recovered well. She can’t imagine life without the person she loves so dearly.

“Are you sleeping? Can you pick me up at Ryeowook’s restaurant? I didn’t drive today.”
“Again? Can’t you take a cab?” Junsu picked himself off the bed, knowing that Ri In would claim she has used up all her money. Grabbing his shirt with one hand, he promised to pick her up and hung up.

“You’re chauffeur is here for you, Ri In~” Ara laughed.
“Who are you calling a chauffeur?” Junsu literally shot death glares towards her. “Let’s go, Ri In.”
“But I wanna stay a little longer. Come sit with me!” Ri In smiled sweetly at him.
“Then why did you call me to pick you up already?”
“You were the one who arrived early!”
The clique doubled up in laughter as Junsu made his way out of the restaurant after saying he won’t wait for Ri In.
“He really left?! What a narrow-minded man. Forget it, Ri In! You can sleepover at my house tonight!” Ara offered.
“It’s okay, Ara. I’ll be leaving first!” Ri In bowed in apology to the group and headed for the exit.

Sitting on the railing outside the restaurant, Junsu grinned when he saw Ri In running out. “I can’t find a parking lot so the car is parked quite far away. We’ll have to walk a little.” Junsu went over to hold her hand.

Will I stay this way? Or will I revert back to my former self? I don’t know the answer for certain, but to be enveloped in Ri In’s love is actually quite a pleasant feeling… when I started being honest to myself, I realised that the gem I was searching for is actually right in my hands.

A/N
sorry for taking SOOOOOOOO long to update part II ! please dont hit me!
i was really busy with all my school work. but the semester's coming to an end soon, so hopefully you guys would be seeing more of me! :D
do drop your comments about this update!
xiaoxi,loves.

Labels:



back to the TOP / Comments: 2

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2