<body>
Sunday, October 12, 2008 @ 4:01 PM


LOVE LIKE DIAMOND

Forewords
Diamonds are easily the strongest and hardest substance on earth. It cannot be broken easily, and is strong and durable. However, the sharp corners of the diamond might just injure you at the slightest touch. The coldness of the diamond might just wound you. A love like diamond. Are you up for it?

Kim Junsu as Kim Junsu
Zhang Li Yin as Jang Ri In

“I now pronounce you two as husband and wife. The groom may now kiss the bride.” that was the last thing I remember before I felt something warm against my lips and passed out.

I woke up with a major hangover. “The headache is killing me…” I pressed my palms against the side of my head and tried to massage it slightly. It eased the pain slightly. I reached to my left in attempt to grab at the alarm clock which is always lying on my table. “Nothing?”: a few failed attempts started to annoy me. This was weird. Where is the table? I can’t even feel the tabletop… my eyes flew open instantly and I turned my head sharply to the left. “Empty?!” my voice cracked. “Wait…” I looked at the bed I was currently sitting on. This isn’t my bed… I don’t use white bed sheets… horror filled me as I realized something. This place isn’t my room to begin with.


Hey guys :D
yes this is my new story, Love like Diamond.
I know Wolf Tribe isn't completed yet, but i just had this idea suddenly, and i didn't want to give this story a miss just so i can finish my Wolf Tribe.
I'm just trying out this story currently, and if i think i'm up for it, i'll continue this story along with Wolf Tribe. otherwise, i would just delete this story and continue with Wolf Tribe only.
Hence so, i will be updating two stories at the same time, a new attempt also. i hope i don't confuse you guys though -laughs- since 2 stories get updated at the same time.

i must admit though, the original story idea(the main plot only) and main characters were from a story i recently read at winglin. it's available here - "I woke up as stranger's wife"{cick to visit). the idea really got me, and i thought i would do my own version of it. of course, apart from the main story idea and the main characters being the same as the one on winglin, the rest would be my own creation, so it wont exactly be plagarism. (i hope..)
but still, i might reconsider this story again if i find my story becoming really similar to the one on winglin.
anyways, so the conclusion currently is: 'Wolf Tribe' and 'Love like Diamond' will go on!

Unlike my usual stories, i hope to make Love like Diamond an easier read without my usual dramatic storyplot hahaha.
knowing myself, it'll probably turn out really drama and exaggerated though, so well.. no promises yet!
do support me though~ :D

ps the 'song playing currently' would now be changed according to the chapter being featured on my page, so well, i apologise if it doesnt match the chapter you're reading~
and if you're wondering, Wolf Tribe is still my 'main story' as compared to 'Love like Diamond'.

* Chapter 1 is available HERE!

xiaoxi,loves.



back to the TOP / Comments: 0

Welcome

Welcome to REMINISCING-PANDORA. This site was opened on 9 OCT 2007 and has been under the care of xiaoxi ever since it was born.
eyeballs(s) viewing now!




Navigations

Author ProfileUpdatesStories AvailableSubscribeAffiliationAffies' GiftsDownloadables


Disclaimer

Creative Commons License
This Story Blog by xiaoxi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.

Read more HERE.


Chatbox

This cbox is only for chatting.
Drop your chapter comments under the comment button at the end of each post (below banner).


[ Chat Full Size ]


Credits

Designer: xiaoxi
Images: Phebs
Hosts: 1 2